1. Cosentino A: A practical guide to panoramic multispectral imaging. e-Conservation Magazine 2013, 25:64-73.
2. Frey FS, Warda J, American Institute for Conservation of Historic and Artistic Works, Digital Photographic Documentation Task Force: The AIC guide to digital photography and conservation documentation. Washington, D.C: American Institute for Conservation of Historic and Artistic Works; 2008.
3. Zhao Y, Berns RS, Taplin LA, Coddington J: An investigation of multispectral imaging for the mapping of pigments in paintings. In Proc. SPIE 6810. San Jose, CA: Computer Image Analysis in the Study of Art; 2008.
4. Kubik M: Chapter 5 hyperspectral imaging: a new technique for the non-invasive study of artworks. In Physical Techniques in the Study of Art, Archaeology and Cultural Heritage, volume 2. Oxford, UK: Elsevier; 2007:199-259.
5. Padoan R, Steemers T, Klein M, Aalderink B, de Bruin G: Quantitative hyperspectral imaging of historic documents. In 9th International Conference on NDT of Art. Jerusalem, Israel; 2008.
6. Isacco E, Darrah J: The ultraviolet-infrared method of analysis, a scientific approach to the study of Indian miniatures. Artibus Asiae 1993, 53(3/4):470-491.
7. Melessanaki K, Papadakis V, Balas C, Anglos D: Laser induced breakdown spectroscopy and hyper-spectral imaging analysis of pigments on an illuminated manuscript. Spectrochim Acta B At Spectrosc 2001, 56:2337-2346.
8. Havermans J, Aziz HA, Scholten H: Non destructive detection of iron-gall inks by means of multispectral imaging. Restaurator 2003, 24:88-94.
9. Buzit Tragni C: The use of ultraviolet-induced visible fluorescence for examination of photographs, Advanced residency program in photograph conservation, Image Permanence Institute, Rochester Institute of Technology; 2005. http://notesonphotographs.org/images/d/df/ Claire_Tragni_for_web.pdf.
10. René de la Rie E: Fluorescence of paint and varnish layers (part I). Stud Conserv 1982, 27(1):1-7.
11. René de la Rie E: Fluorescence of paint and varnish layers (part III). Stud Conserv 1982, 27(3):102-108.
12. Comelli D, Valentini G, Nevin A, Farina A, Toniolo L, Cubeddu R: A portable UV-fluorescence multispectral imaging system for the analysis of painted surfaces. Rev Sci Instrum 2008, 79:086112.
13. Aldrovandi A, Buzzegoli E, Keller A, Kunzelman D: Investigation of painted surfaces with a reflected UV false color technique. Italy: art'05, 8th International Conference on Non Destructive Investigations and Micronalysis for the Diagnostics and Conservation of the Cultural and Environmental Heritage Lecce; 2005.
14. Moon T, Schilling MR, Thirkettle S: A note on the use of false-color infrared photography in conservation. Stud Conserv 1992, 37(1):42-52.
15. Hoeniger C: The identification of blue pigments in early Sienese paintings by color infrared photography. J Am Inst Conserv 1991, 30(2):115-124.