1. Clemmons NS, Redd S, Fiebelkorn AP, Mumps: July 2010–2015, 2016, and beyond. Presentation at the 47th National Immunization Conference; September 14, 2016; Atlanta, GA.
2. Clemmons NS, Lee AD, Lopez A, Reported mumps cases (Jan 2011–Jun 2017) and outbreaks (Jan 2016–Jun 2017) in the United States. Presentation at ID Week 2017; October 4–8, 2017; San Diego, CA.
3. McLean HQ, Fiebelkorn AP, Temte JL, Wallace GS. Prevention of measles, rubella, congenital rubella syndrome, and mumps, 2013: summary recommendations of the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP).MMWR Recomm Rep 2013;62(No. RR-04).23760231 [PubMed]
4. CDC. Mumps vaccine.MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep 1977;26:393–4.
5. CDC. Measles prevention.MMWR Suppl 1989;38:1–18.2513473 [PubMed]
7. CDC. Notice to readers: updated recommendations of the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) for the control and elimination of mumps.MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep 2006;55:629–30.16761359 [PubMed]
8. Marin M. Update on mumps epidemiology, United States. Presentation at the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices meeting; October 25–26, 2017; Atlanta, GA. https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/acip/meetings/downloads/slides-2017-10/mumps-02-marin-508.pdf
9. Clemmons N, Hickman C, Lee A, Marin M, Patel M. Mumps [chapter 9]. In: CDC. Manual for the surveillance of vaccine-preventable diseases. Atlanta, GA: US Department of Health and Human Services, CDC; 2018 https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/pubs/surv-manual/chpt09-mumps.pdf
11. Zamir CS, Schroeder H, Shoob H, Abramson N, Zentner G. Characteristics of a large mumps outbreak: clinical severity, complications and association with vaccination status of mumps outbreak cases.Hu m Vaccin Immunother 2015;11:1413–7. 10.1080/21645515.2015.1021522 25874726 [OpenAIRE] [PubMed] [DOI]
13. Greenland K, Whelan J, Fanoy E, Mumps outbreak among vaccinated university students associated with a large party, the Netherlands, 2010.Vaccine 2012;30:4676–80. 10.1016/j.vaccine.2012.04.083 22579874 [OpenAIRE] [PubMed] [DOI]
14. Takla A, Böhmer MM, Klinc C, Outbreak-related mumps vaccine effectiveness among a cohort of children and of young adults in Germany 2011.Hum Vaccin Immunother 2014;10:140–5. 10.4161/hv.26642 24091837 [OpenAIRE] [PubMed] [DOI]