Cell 1988, 53:897-906.
Dorn A, Durand B, Marfing C, Le Meur M, Benoist C, Mathis D: Conserved major histocompatibility complex class II boxes-X and Y-are transcriptional control elements and specifically bind nuclear proteins. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 1987, 84:6249-6253. [OpenAIRE]
Sherman PA, Basta PV, Ting JP: Upstream DNA sequences required for tissue-specific expression of the HLA-DR alpha gene. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 1987, 84(12):4254-4258. [OpenAIRE]
Kara CJ, Glimcher LH: Regulation of MHC class II gene transcription. Curr Opin Immunol 1991, 3:16-21. [OpenAIRE]
Reith W, Barras E, Satola S, Kobr M, Reinhart D, Sanchez CH, Mach B: Cloning of the major histocompatibility complex class II promoter binding protein affected in a hereditary defect in class II gene regulation. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 1989, 86(11):4200-4204. [OpenAIRE]
6. Siegrist CA, Durand B, Emery P, David E, Hearing P, Mach B, Reith W: RFX1 is identical to enhancer factor C and functions as a transactivator of the hepatitis B virus enhancer. Mol Cell Biol 1993, 13:6375-6384.
7. Reith W, Ucla C, Barras E, Gaud A, Durand B, Herrero-Sanchez C, Kobr M, Mach B: RFX1, a transactivator of hepatitis B virus enhancer I, belongs to a novel family of homodimeric and heterodimeric DNA-binding proteins. Mol Cell Biol 1994, 14:1230-1244. [OpenAIRE]
8. Dotzlaw H, Alkhalaf M, Murphy LC: Characterization of estrogen receptor variant mRNAs from human breast cancers. Mol Endocrinol 1992, 6(5):773-785. [OpenAIRE]
9. Steimle V, Durand B, Barras E, Zufferey M, Hadam MR, Mach B, Reith W: A novel DNA-binding regulatory factor is mutated in primary MHC class II deficiency (bare lymphocyte syndrome). Genes Dev 1995, 9(9):1021-1032. [OpenAIRE]
10. Huang M, Zhou Z, Elledge SJ: The DNA replication and damage checkpoint pathways induce transcription by inhibition of the Crt1 repressor. Cell 1998, 94(5):595-605.
11. Wu SY, McLeod M: The sak1+ gene of Schizosaccharomyces pombe encodes an RFX family DNA-binding protein that positively regulates cyclic AMP-dependent protein kinasemediated exit from the mitotic cell cycle. Mol Cell Biol 1995, 15(3):1479-1488.
12. Swoboda P, Adler HT, Thomas JH: The RFX-type transcription factor DAF-19 regulates sensory neuron cilium formation in C. elegans. Mol Cell 2000, 5:411-421.
13. Emery P, Durand B, Mach B, Reith W: RFX proteins, a novel family of DNA binding proteins conserved in the eukaryotic kingdom. Nucleic Acids Res 1996, 24(5):803-807.
14. Dubruille R, Laurencon A, Vandaele C, Shishido E, Coulon-Bublex M, Swoboda P, Couble P, Kernan M, Durand B: Drosophila regulatory factor X is necessary for ciliated sensory neuron differentiation. Development 2002, 129(23):5487-5498.
15. Otsuki K, Hayashi Y, Kato M, Yoshida H, Yamaguchi M: Characterization of dRFX2, a novel RFX family protein in Drosophila. Nucleic Acids Res 2004, 32(18):5636-5648.