1. Kiely JM, Brannigan AE, Foley E, Cheema S, O'Brien W, Delaney PV. Day case laparoscopic cholecystectomy is feasible. Med Sci. 2001; 170(2):98-99. [OpenAIRE]
2. Odeberg-Wernerman S. Laparoscopic surgery - effects on circulatory and respiratory physiology: an overview. Eur J SurgSuppl 2000; 585:4-11. [OpenAIRE]
3. Hasukić S. Postoperative changes in liver function tests: randomized comparison of low- and high-pressure laparoscopic cholecystectomy. SurgEndosc 2005 Nov; 19(11):1451-55. [OpenAIRE]
4. Schmandra TC, Kim ZG, Gutt CN. Effect of insufflation gas and intraabdominal pressure on portal venous flow during pneumoperitoneum. SurgEndosc 2001; 15: 405-8.
5. Tan M, Xu FF et. al. "Changes in the level of serum liver enzymes after laparoscopic surgery." World J Gastroenterol 2003 Feb 15; 9(1;2):364-367.
6. Sood J, Kumra VP. Anaesthesia for laparoscopic surgery. Indian J Surg 2003; 65: 232-240.
7. Volz J, Koster S, Spacek Z, Paweletz N. Characteristic alterations of the peritoneum after carbon dioxide pneumoperitoneum. SurgEndosc 1999; 13: 611-614. [OpenAIRE]
8. Sare M, Yilmaz I, Hamamci D, Birincioglu M, Ozmen M, Yesilada O: The effect of carbon dioxide pneumoperitoneum on free radicals. SurgEndosc 2000; 14:649-652. [OpenAIRE]
9. Dr SrikantaiahHiremath: “effects of CO2 pneumoperitoneum on liver function tests following laparoscopic cholecystectomy” IJSS journal of surgery, 10.17354/SUR/2016/49.
10. Singal R, Singal R P, Sandhu K, Singh B, Bhatia G, Khatri A et al. Evaluation and comparison of postoperative levels of serum bilirubin, serum transaminases and alkaline phosphatase in laparoscopic cholecystectomy versus open cholecystectomy. J GastrointestOncol 2015; 6(5): 479-486.
- Impact byBIP!
citationsThis is an alternative to the "Influence" indicator, which also reflects the overall/total impact of an article in the research community at large, based on the underlying citation network (diachronically). 0 popularityThis indicator reflects the "current" impact/attention (the "hype") of an article in the research community at large, based on the underlying citation network. Average influenceThis indicator reflects the overall/total impact of an article in the research community at large, based on the underlying citation network (diachronically). Average impulseThis indicator reflects the initial momentum of an article directly after its publication, based on the underlying citation network. AverageUsage byUsageCounts views 17 downloads 18 0 Average Average Average
International Journal of Advanced Research (IJAR)