1. Amabile, T. (1997). Motivating Creativity in Organizations: California management review. 40(1): 39-58.
2. Anderson, T, Varnhagen, S, & Campbell, K. (1998). Faculty Adoption of Teaching and Learning Technologies: Contrasting Earlier Adopters and Mainstream Faculty.
3. Babaei, A. & Vaezi, M. (2012. Investigation of principal's philosophical mindset and its relationship with their performance in the Talesh city. International Management Conference (ICOM01_0265). Available at: http://www.civilica.com/PaperICOM01-ICOM01_0265.html.
4. Bahramian, Salavati & Rahim Aghaei (2014). Relation between competencies of school principals and their adoption of innovation in educational affairs. International Management Conference, Tehran, Iran.
5. Burroughs, M. (1996). Philosophy for Children. Life science education. 4(6): 236-245.
6. Farhadi, A. Salmanzadeh, p. (2014). The relationship between managers, philosophical mindset and their performance in the city of Salmas. The first National Conference on Sustainable Development in Psychology, Social and Cultural Studies. Avilable at: http://www.civilica.com/Paper-EPSCONF01-EPSCONF01_193.html.
7. Fariba Demarchilli & Abdolhossein Rasoolnejad (2008). The Relation between philosophical mindset and creativity of faculty members of Islamic Azad Universities in Zanjan. 1(4):45-62.
8. Ghaeidi, m; & Moradi, H. (2005). A review on philosophical mindset of training principals in Shahrekord. International Conference on managerial economics and social sciences. Spain: April. P: 1-16.
9. Gholamhosseni, L. (2010). Review management practices and educational leadership. The Islamic Republic of Iran Army Medical Journal. Year 5. No. 1. P: 31-34.
10. Gutek, G. (20015). Schools philosophical and educational ideas. Translated by Paak Seresht, J. Tehran. SAMT. P: 524.
11. Imani, M., & Abdollahi, M; Hemati, M. (2012). Relation between philosophical mindset of school principals and teachers' performance. Journal of Educational Management. 4(1):71-75.
12. Javidi T. & Abootorabi, R., (2010). Philosophical mindset and leadership styles in higher education system (Case study: Ferdowsi University of Mashhad). Journal of Education and Psychology. 1(1). 211-234.
13. Khosravi, M; Fathai, K; maleki, H., & Nowroozi, D (2013). Analysis of adoption of curriculum innovation in higher education system (Case study: revised regulations of curriculum in Iran's universities. Journal of psychology. 27(9): 135-156.
14. Kirkgoz, Y. 2008 .Case study of teachers' implementation of curriculum innovations. Journal of Teaching and Teacher Education. 24(7): 1859-1875. [OpenAIRE]
15. Lee, S. Choi, B. 1998. The Relation between Information Technology enabler factors and innovation acceptance. Journal of Management Information Systems. 15(1): 116- 124.