1. M. Troncossi, M. Mozaffari-Foumashi, and V. Parenti-Castelli, “An original classification of rehabilitation hand exoskeletons,” Journal of Robotics and Mechanical Engineering Research, vol. 1, no. 4, pp. 17-29, 2016. [OpenAIRE]
2. J. W. Keller and H. J. van Hedel, “Weight-supported training of the upper extremity in children with cerebral palsy: a motor learning study,” Journal of NeuroEngineering and Rehabilitation, vol. 14, no. 1, p. 87, Aug 2017.
3. T. M. W. Burton, R. Vaidyanathan, S. C. Burgess, A. J. Turton, and C. Melhuish, “Development of a parametric kinematic model of the human hand and a novel robotic exoskeleton,” in 2011 IEEE International Conference on Rehabilitation Robotics, June 2011, pp. 1-7.
4. B. Siciliano and O. Khatib, Springer handbook of robotics. Springer, 2016.
5. M. Bianchi et al., “An automatic scaling procedure for a wearable and portable hand exoskeleton,” in 2016 IEEE 2nd International Forum on Research and Technologies for Society and Industry Leveraging a better tomorrow (RTSI), Sept 2016, pp. 1-5.
6. R. Conti et al., “Kinematic synthesis and testing of a new portable hand exoskeleton,” Meccanica, vol. 52, no. 11-12, pp. 2873-2897, 2017.