1T.OBRaShIiaOMNGAAL, MLOeloAMDCGCO,BNuoTnHoVETL. Influence of cyclic torsional loading on the fatigue resistance of K3 instruments. Int. Endod. J. 2008; 41:883-91.
2. Berutti E, Negro AR, Lendini M, Pasqualini D. Influence of manual preflaring and torque on the failure rate of ProTaper rotary instruments. J. Endod. 2004; 30:228-30.
3. Ruddle CJ. The ProTaper technique. Endod. Topics. 2005; 10:187-90.
4. Bahia MGA, Buono VTL. Decrease in the fatigue resistance of nickel-titanium rotary instruments after clinical use in curved root canals. Oral Surg. Oral Med. Oral Pathol. Oral Radiol. Endod. 2005; 100:249-55.
5. Haïkel Y, Serfaty R, Bateman G, Senger B, Allemann C. Dynamic and cyclic fatigue of engine-driven rotary nickel-titanium endodontic instruments. J. Endod. 1999; 25:434-40. [OpenAIRE]
6. Pruett JP, Clement DJ, Carnes DLJ. Cyclic fatigue testing of nickel-titanium endodontic instruments. J. Endod. 1997; 23:77-85.
7. Fife D, Gambarini G, Britto LR. Cyclic fatigue testing of ProTaper NiTi rotary instruments after clinical use. Oral Surg. Oral Med. Oral Pathol. Oral Radiol. Endod. 2004; 97:251-6.
8. Ounsi HF, Salameh Z, Al-Shalan T, Ferrari M, Grandini S, Pashley DH, Tay FR. Effect of clinical use on the cyclic fatigue resistance of ProTaper nickel-titanium rotary instruments. J. Endod. 2007; 33:737-41.
9. Ullmann CJ, Peters OA. Effect of cyclic fatigue on static fracture loads in ProTaper nickel-titanium rotary instruments. J. Endod. 2005; 31:183-6.
10. Vieira EP, França EC, Martins RC, Buono VTL, Bahia MGA. Influence of multiple clinical use on fatigue resistance of ProTaper rotary nickeltitanium instruments. Int. Endod. J. 2008; 41:163-72.
11. Aguiar CM, Mendes DA, Câmara AC, Figueiredo JAP. Assessment of canal walls after biomechanical preparation of root canals instrumented with ProTaper UniversalTM rotary system. J. Appl. Oral Sci. 2009; 17:590-5.
12. Câmara AS, Martins RC, Viana ACD, Leonardo RT, Buono VTL, Bahia MGA. Flexibility and torsional strength of ProTaper and ProTaper Universal rotary instruments assessed by mechanical tests. J. Endod. 2009; 35:113-6.
13. Pérez-Higueras JJ, Arias A, Macorra JC, Peters OA. Differences in cyclic fatigue resistance between ProTaper Next and ProTaper Universal instruments at different levels. J. Endod. 2014; 40:1477-81.
14. Plotino G, Grande NM, Falanga A, Di Giuseppe IL, Lamorgese V, Somma F. Dentine removal in the coronal portion of root canals following two preparation techniques. Int. Endod. J. 2007a; 40:852-8.
15. Plotino G, Grande NM, Sorci E, Malagnino VA, Somma F. Influence of a brushing working motion on the fatigue life of NiTi rotary instruments. Int. Endod. J. 2007b; 40:45-51.