1. Mattison GD, Delavanis HP, Delavanis PD, Johns PI. Orthodontic root resorption of vital and endodontically treated teeth. J Endod 1984; 10: 354- 358.
2. Sameshima GT, Sinclair PM. Predicting and preventing root resorption: Part I. Diagnostic factors. Am J Orthod Dentofacial Orthod 2001; 119: 505- 510. [OpenAIRE]
3. Brezniak N, Wasserstein A. Root resorption after orthodontic treatment: Part1. Literature review. Am J Orthod 1993; 103: 62-66.
4. Killiany D. Root resorption caused by orthodontic treatment: an evidence-based review of literature. Semin Orthod 1999; 5:128-133. [OpenAIRE]
5. Gholston LR, Mattison GD. An endodonticorthodontic technique for esthetic stabilization of externally resorbed teeth. Am J Orthod 1983; 83: 435-440.
6. Spurrier SW, Hall SH, Joondeph DR, Shapiro PA, Reidel RA. A comparison of apical root resorption during orthodontic treatment in endodontically treated and vital teeth. Am J Orthod Dentofacial Orthod 1990; 97:130-134.
7. Bender IB, Byers MR, Mori K. Periapical replacement resorption of permanent, vital, endodontically treated incisors after orthodontic movement: report of two cases. J Endod 1997; 23: 768-773.
8. Cvek M. Prognosis of luxated non-vital maxillary incisors treated with calcium hydroxide and filled with gutta-percha. A retrospective study. Endod Dent Traumatol 1992; 8: 45-55.
9. Trope M, Moshonov J, Nissan R, Buxt P, Yesilsoy C. Short vs. long-term calcium hydroxide treatment of established inflammatory root resorption of replanted dog teeth. J Endod 1992; 18: 492-496.
10. Hammarstrom LE, Blomlof LB, Feiglin B, Lindskog SF. Effect of calcium hydroxide treatment on periodontal repair and root resorption. Endod Dent Traumatol 1986; 2: 184-189.
11. Tronstad L, Andreasen JO, Hasselgren G, Kristerson L, Riis I. pH changes in dental tissues after root canal filling with calcium hydroxide. J Endod 1981; 7: 17- 21.
12. Rygh P, Bowling K, Hoylandsdal L, Williams S. Activation of the vascular system: a main mediator of periodontal fiber remodeling in orthodontic tooth movement. Am J Orthod 1986; 89: 453-468. [OpenAIRE]
13. Bosshardt DD, Schroeder EE. How repair cementum becomes attached to the resorbed roots of human permanet teeth. Acta Anat 1994; 150: 253-266.
14. Cvek M. Prognosis of luxated non-vital maxillary incisors treated with calcium hydroxide and filled with gutta-perch. A retrospective study. Endod Dent Traumatol 1992; 8: 45-55.
15. Tronstad L. Root resorption etiology, terminology and clinical manifestations. Endod Dent Traumatol 1988; 4: 241-252.