Subject: bepress|Physical Sciences and Mathematics|Computer Sciences|Software Engineering | EarthArXiv|Physical Sciences and Mathematics|Computer Sciences|Programming Languages and Compilers | bepress|Physical Sciences and Mathematics|Computer Sciences|Programming Languages and Compilers | EarthArXiv|Physical Sciences and Mathematics|Earth Sciences|Geomorphology | EarthArXiv|Physical Sciences and Mathematics|Computer Sciences | bepress|Physical Sciences and Mathematics|Earth Sciences|Geomorphology | EarthArXiv|Physical Sciences and Mathematics|Earth Sciences | bepress|Physical Sciences and Mathematics|Earth Sciences | EarthArXiv|Physical Sciences and Mathematics | bepress|Physical Sciences and Mathematics | bepress|Physical Sciences and Mathematics|Computer Sciences | EarthArXiv|Physical Sciences and Mathematics|Computer Sciences|Software Engineering
Several collections of aerial photographs have been acquired in the Dominican Republic during the last 70 years. Although many of these sources are increasingly becoming available as scanned images, limited digital photogrammetric processing has been done, mainly becaus... View more
1. M. Abdel-Wahab, K. Wenzel, and D. Fritsch. Efficient reconstruction of large unordered image datasets for high accuracy photogrammetric applications. In ISPRS Annals of the Photogrammetry, Remote Sensing and Spatial Information Sciences, Melbourne, Australia. XXII ISPRS Congress, volume 3, pages 1-6, 2012.
2. S. Agarwal, K. Mierle, and Others. Ceres solver. http://ceres-solver.org, 2018.
3. D. Benjamin, S. Fitzsimmons, and P. Toffanin. OpenDroneMap, 2018. https://github. com/OpenDroneMap and http://opendronemap.org/. [Online; accessed May-2018].
4. E. Bostanci, N. Kanwal, B. Bostanci, and M. S. Guzel. A fuzzy brute force matching method for binary image features. arXiv preprint arXiv:1704.06018, 2017.
5. P. Bourke. Data Formats: 3D, Audio, Image, 2018. [Online; accessed May-2018].
6. G. Bradski. The OpenCV Library. Dr. Dobb's Journal of Software Tools, 2000.
7. M. A. Brovelli, M. Cannata, and U. M. Longoni. LIDAR data filtering and DTM interpolation within GRASS. Transactions in GIS, 8(2):155-174, 2004.
8. H. Butler, M. Gerlek, A. Bell, P. Ramsey, B. Chambers, M. Loskot, C. Foster, P. Gadomski, and K. McKelvey. PDAL - Point Data Abstraction Library, 2015. http://www.pdal.io/ index.html and https://github.com/PDAL/PDAL. [Online; accessed May-2018].
9. D. Cemea. OpenMVS, 2015. [Online; accessed May-2018].
10. J. Cheng, C. Leng, J. Wu, H. Cui, H. Lu, et al. Fast and accurate image matching with cascade hashing for 3d reconstruction. In 2014 IEEE Conf. on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR), pages 1-8. IEEE, 2014.