The loop heat pipe (LHP) is among the most effective heat transfer elements. Its principle is based on a continuous evaporation/condensation process and its passive nature does not require any mechanical devices such as pumps to circulate the cooling agent. Instead a po... View more
3. Albrow M. G., The FP420 R7D Project: Higgs and New Physics with forward protons at LHC, CERN, 2008.
4. Kunster, M., Brauninger H. et al., CAST Frame-Store CCD Detector, private communication, 2009.
5. Elias, N., Niinikoski T.O., Davenport M., Technical Design Report - CAST He3 Gas System, 2007.
6. Haug, F., Wu, J. H., Hernando, M. F., Pereira, H., Pezzetti, M., Pirotte, O., Rösler, F., Silva, P. S. “Development of the Cooling System for the CERN TOTEM Experiment”, CryoPrague 2006, ICEC 21/ ICMC '06, 2006.
7. Operation and Service Manual - Model AL25 Cryogenic Refrigerator, Cryomech, 2000.
8. http:// minco.com
9. Nikitkin, M. and Cullimore B., “CPL and LHP Technologies: What are the Differences, What are the Similarities?”, Society of Automotive Engineers, Inc., Danvers, 1998.
10. Ku, J., “Operating Characteristics of Loop Heat Pipes”, 29th International Conference on Environmental System, Society of Automotive Engineers, Inc., Denver, 1999.