Subject: Computer Science - Discrete Mathematics | Computer Science - Data Structures and Algorithms
The VIPAFLEET project consists in developing models and algorithms for man- aging a fleet of Individual Public Autonomous Vehicles (VIPA). Hereby, we consider a fleet of cars distributed at specified stations in an industrial area to supply internal transportation, wher... View more
1. Norbert Ascheuer, Sven O Krumke, and Jörg Rambau. Online dial-a-ride problems: Minimizing the completion time. In STACS 2000, pages 639-650. Springer, 2000.
2. Giorgio Ausiello, Marc Demange, Luigi Laura, and Vangelis Paschos. Algorithms for the on-line quota traveling salesman problem. In Computing and Combinatorics, pages 290-299. Springer, 2004.
3. Nikhil Bansal, Niv Buchbinder, Aleksander Madry, and Joseph Seffi Naor. A polylogarithmiccompetitive algorithm for the k-server problem. Journal of the ACM (JACM), 62(5):40, 2015.
4. Gerardo Berbeglia, Jean-François Cordeau, Irina Gribkovskaia, and Gilbert Laporte. Static pickup and delivery problems: a classification scheme and survey. Top, 15(1):1-31, 2007.
5. Gerardo Berbeglia, Jean-François Cordeau, and Gilbert Laporte. Dynamic pickup and delivery problems. European journal of operational research, 202(1):8-15, 2010.
6. Michiel Blom, Sven O Krumke, Willem E de Paepe, and Leen Stougie. The online TSP against fair adversaries. INFORMS Journal on Computing, 13(2):138-148, 2001.
7. Allan Borodin and Ran El-Yaniv. Online computation and competitive analysis. cambridge university press, 2005.
8. Marek Chrobak, H Karloof, T Payne, and S Vishwnathan. New ressults on server problems. SIAM Journal on Discrete Mathematics, 4(2):172-181, 1991.
9. Jean-François Cordeau and Gilbert Laporte. The dial-a-ride problem: models and algorithms. Annals of Operations Research, 153(1):29-46, 2007.
10. Samuel Deleplanque and Alain Quilliot. Transfers in the on-demand transportation: the DARPT Diala-Ride Problem with transfers allowed. In Multidisciplinary International Scheduling Conference: Theory and Applications (MISTA), number 2013, pages 185-205, 2013.