Text Classification and Distributional features techniques in Datamining and Warehousing
Bethu, Srikanth; Babu, G Charless; Vinoda, J; Priyadarshini, E; rao, M Raghavendra;
Subject: Computer Science - Information Retrieval
Text Categorization is traditionally done by using the term frequency and inverse document frequency.This type of method is not very good because, some words which are not so important may appear in the document .The term frequency of unimportant words may increase and ... View more
1. Li Youwen, Xia Shixiong, and Zhou Yong, "An Improved KNN Text Classi cation Algorithm Based on Clustering," Journal of Computers, Vol 4, No. 3, pp 230-237, 2009.
2. Chengqing Zong, and Chu-Ren Huang, Shoushan Li, Rui Xia, "A Framework of Feature Selection Methods for Text Categorization," Proceedings of the 47th Annual Meeting of the ACL and the 4th IJCNLP of the AFNLP, pp 692700, 2009.
3. F. Li and Y. Yang, "A Los Function Analysis for Classi cation Methods in Text Categorization," Proc. 20th Intl Conf. Machine Learning (ICML 03), pp 472- 479, 2003.
4. Hyunsoo, Haesun Park, and Kim Peg Howland, "Dimension Reduction in Text Classi - cation with Support Vector Machines," Journal of Machine Learning Research, vol 6, pp 1-17,(2005) .
5. Li Baoli, Lu Qin, and Yu Shiwen, "An Improved k-Nearest Neighbor Algorithm for Text Categorization," 20th International Conference on Computer Processing of Oriental Languages, Shenyang, China, pp 1-7, 2003.
6. Li Youwen, Xia Shixiong, and Zhou Yong "An Improved KNN Text Classi cation Algorithm Based on Clustering," Journal of Computers, Vol 4, No. 3, pp 230-237, 2009.