1. C.S. Gardner, J.M. Greene, M.D. Kruskal, and R.M. Miura. Method for solving the Korteweg-de Vries equation. Phys. Rev. Lett., 19:1095-1097, 1967. [OpenAIRE]
2. M.J. Ablowitz, D.J. Kaup, A.C. Newell, and H. Segur. Method for solving the Sine-Gordon equation. Phys. Rev. Lett., 30:1262-1264, 1973. [OpenAIRE]
3. R. Hirota. Exact solution of the Korteweg-de Vries equation for multiple collisions of solitons. Phys. Rev. Lett., 27:1192-1194, 1971. [OpenAIRE]
4. N. A. Kudryashov. Analytical theory of nonlinear differential equations. Moscow-Izhevsk: Institute of Computer Investigations, 2004. In Russian.
5. J. Weiss, M. Tabor, and G. Carnevale. The Painlev´e property for partial differential equations. J. Math. Phys., 24(3):522-526, 1983. [OpenAIRE]
6. N. A. Kudryashov. Partial differential equations with solutions having movable first-order singularities. Phys. Lett. A, 169(4):237-242, 1992.
7. N. A. Kudryashov. Truncated expansions and nonlinear integrable partial differential equations. Physics LettersA, 178:99-104, 1993.
8. O. Yu. Yefimova and N. A. Kudryashov. Exact solutions of the BurgersHuxley equation. Journal of Applied Mathematics and Mechanics, 68(3):413-420, 2004. [OpenAIRE]
9. N. A. Kudryashov. Simplest equation method to look for exact solutions of nonlinear differential equations. Chaos, Solitons and Fractals, 24(5):1217-1231, 2005.
10. N. A. Kudryashov and N. B. Loguinova. Extended simplest equation method for nonlinear differential equations. Applied Mathematics and Computation, 2008. In press.
11. N. A. Kudryashov and M. V. Demina. Polygons of differential equations for finding exact solutions. Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, 33(5):1480-1496, 2007. [OpenAIRE]
12. N. A. Kudryashov and N. B. Loguinova. Be careful with the Exp-function method. Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, 2008. In press.
13. Olga Yu. Efimova. Exact solutions of systems describing interacting populations with low critical densities. Applied Mathematics and Computation, 208:134-143, 2009.
14. N. K. Vitanov. Application of simplest equations of Bernoulli and Riccati kind for obtaining exact traveling-wave solutions for a class of PDEs with polynomial nonlinearity. Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, 15:2050-2060, 2010. [OpenAIRE]
15. N. K. Vitanov, Z. I. Dimitrova, and H. Kantz. Modified method of simplest equation and its application to nonlinear PDEs. Applied Mathematics and Computation, 216:2587-2595, 2010.