1. M. Aizenman and J.L. Lebowitz, Metastability effects in bootstrap percolation, J. Phys. A 21 (1988), no. 19, 3801-3813. [OpenAIRE]
2. P. Balister, B. Bollob´as, M.J. Przykucki, and P.J. Smith, Subcritical neighbourhood family percolation models have non-trivial phase transitions, Preprint, arXiv:1311.5883.
3. J. Balogh, B. Bollob´as, H. Duminil-Copin, and R. Morris, The sharp threshold for bootstrap percolation in all dimensions, Trans. Amer. Math. Soc. 364 (2012), no. 5, 2667-2701. [OpenAIRE]
4. J. Balogh, B. Bollob´as, and R. Morris, Bootstrap percolation in three dimensions, Ann. Probab. 37 (2009), no. 4, 1329-1380.
5. , Majority bootstrap percolation on the hypercube, Combin. Probab. Comput. 18 (2009), no. 1-2, 17-51.
6. , Bootstrap percolation in high dimensions, Combin. Probab. Comput. 19 (2010), no. 5- 6, 643-692.
7. J. Balogh, Y. Peres, and G. Pete, Bootstrap percolation on infinite trees and non-amenable groups, Combin. Probab. Comput. 15 (2006), no. 2, 715-730.
8. J. Balogh and B. Pittel, Bootstrap percolation on the random regular graph, Random Structures Algorithms 30 (2007), no. 1-2, 257-286.
9. T. Bohman, Discrete threshold growth dynamics are omnivorous for box neighborhoods, Trans. Amer. Math. Soc. 351 (1999), no. 3, 947-983.
10. B. Bollob´as, K. Gunderson, C. Holmgren, S. Janson, and M. Przykucki, Bootstrap percolation on Galton-Watson trees, Preprint, arXiv:1304.2260.
11. B. Bollob´as and O. Riordan, Percolation, Cambridge, 2006.
12. B. Bollob´as, P.J. Smith, and A.J. Uzzell, Monotone cellular automata in a random environment, To appear, Combin. Probab. Comput.
13. K. Bringmann and K. Mahlburg, Improved bounds on metastability thresholds and probabilities for generalized bootstrap percolation, Trans. Amer. Math. Soc. 364 (2012), 3829-3859.
14. K. Bringmann, K. Mahlburg, and A. Mellit, Convolution bootstrap percolation models, Markovtype stochastic processes, and mock theta functions, Int. Math. Res. Not. 5 (2013), 971-1013. [OpenAIRE]
15. R. Cerf and E.N.M. Cirillo, Finite size scaling in three-dimensional bootstrap percolation, Ann. Probab. 27 (1999), no. 4, 1837-1850.