arxiv: Physics::Instrumentation and Detectors | Astrophysics::High Energy Astrophysical Phenomena | Astrophysics::Instrumentation and Methods for Astrophysics
The CZT detector on the Infocus hard X-ray telescope is a pixellated solid-state device capable of imaging spectroscopy by measuring the position and energy of each incoming photon. The detector sits at the focal point of an 8m focal length multilayered grazing incidenc... View more
1. F. Berendse et al., “Production and Performance of the Infocus 20-40 keV Graded Multilayer Mirror,” Applied optics, submitted, 2002.
2. Y. Ogasaka et al., “Supermirror hard X-ray telescope and the results of first observation flight of Infocus,” in X-Ray and Gamma-Ray Telescopes and Instruments for Astronomy, J. Truemper, H. Tannanbaum, eds., Proc. SPIE 4851, these proceedings, 2002.
3. T. Okajima et al., “Characterization of the supermirror hard X-ray telescope for the Infocus balloon experiment,” Applied optics, in press, 2002.
4. S. Owens et al., “Characterization and performance of the Infocus 20-40 keV X-ray focusing mirror,” in XRay Optics for Astronomy: Telescopes, Multilayers, Spectrometers, and Missions, P. Gorenstein; R. Hoover, eds., Proc. SPIE 4496, p. 115-126, 2002.
5. B. Parker et al., “Correlation between bulk material defects and spectroscopic response in cadmium zinc telluride detectors,” in Hard X-Ray, Gamma-Ray, and Neutron Detector Physics, R. James, R. Schirato, eds., Proc. SPIE 3768, p. 129-137, 1999.
6. B. Parker et al., “Effect of twin boundaries on the spectroscopic performance of CdZnTe detectors,” in Hard X-Ray and Gamma-Ray Detector Physics III, R. James ed., Proc. SPIE 4508, p. 68-78, 2001.
7. S. Dobereiner et al., “HEXE Observations of Cygnus X-1,” Astronomy and Astrophysics 302, p. 115, 1995.
8. R. Rothschild et al., “Actively shielded CZT focal plane detectors for the Fine Angular Resolution X-ray Imaging Telescope (FAR XITE),” in EUV, X-Ray, and Gamma-Ray Instrumentation for Astronomy X, O. Siegmund, K. Flanagan, eds., Proc. SPIE 3765, p. 360-367, 1999.
9. K. Slavis et al., “High-altitude balloon flight of CdZnTe detectors for high-energy x-ray astronomy: II,”in EUV, X-Ray, and Gamma-Ray Instrumentation for Astronomy X, O. Siegmund, K. Flanagan, eds., Proc. SPIE 3765, p. 397-406, 1999.
10. T. Takahashi et al., “High-resolution CdTe detector and applications to imaging devices,” in IEEE Transactions on Nuclear Science 48, no. 3, p. 287, 2001.