Subject: Programmable networking | Software-defined networks (SDN) | [INFO.INFO-NI]Computer Science [cs]/Networking and Internet Architecture [cs.NI] | Control theory | Computer Science - Systems and Control | Supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) | Cyber-physical systems (CPS) | Computer Science - Cryptography and Security
International audience; Cyber‐physical technologies are prone to attacks in addition to faults and failures. The issue of protecting cyber‐physical systems should be tackled by jointly addressing security at both cyber and physical domains in order to promptly detect an... View more
1. M. Al-Fares, S. Radhakrishnan, B. Raghavan, N. Huang, and A. Vahdat. Hedera: Dynamic Flow Scheduling for Data Center Networks. In Proceedings of the 7th USENIX Conference on Networked Systems Design and Implementation, NSDI'10, pages 19-19, Berkeley, CA, USA, 2010. USENIX Association.
2. R. J. Ellison, D. A. Fisher, R. C. Linger, H. F. Lipson, and T. Longstaff. Survivable network systems: An emerging discipline. Technical report, Carnegie-mellon Univ Pittsburgh PA Software Engineering Inst, 1997.
3. S. K. Fayaz, Y. Tobioka, V. Sekar, and M. Bailey. Bohatei: Flexible and Elastic DDoS Defense. In 24th USENIX Security Symposium (USENIX Security 15), pages 817-832. USENIX Association, Aug 2015.
4. O. N. Foundation. Software-Defined Networking: The New Norm for Networks. Technical report, Open Networking Foundation, April 2012.
5. N. Hachem, H. Debar, and J. Garcia-Alfaro. HADEGA: A novel MPLS-based mitigation solution to handle network attacks. In 31st IEEE International conference on Performance Computing and Communications (IPCCC 2012), pages 171-180. IEEE, December 2012.
6. D. Kreutz, F. M. V. Ramos, P. E. Verissimo, C. E. Rothenberg, S. Azodolmolky, and S. Uhlig. Software-Defined Networking: A Comprehensive Survey. Proceedings of the IEEE, 103(1):14-76, Jan 2015.
7. B. Lantz, B. Heller, and N. McKeown. A Network in a Laptop: Rapid Prototyping for Softwaredefined Networks. In 9th ACM SIGCOMM Workshop on Hot Topics in Networks, pages 19:1-19:6, New York, NY, USA, 2010. ACM.
8. J.-C. Laprie. From dependability to resilience. In 38th IEEE/IFIP Int. Conf. On Dependable Systems and Networks, pages G8-G9, 2008.
9. J. Li, S. Berg, M. Zhang, P. Reiher, and T. Wei. Drawbridge: Software-defined DDoS-resistant Traffic Engineering. In Proceedings of the 2014 ACM Conference on SIGCOMM, pages 591-592, New York, NY, USA, 2014. ACM.
10. M. Lindberg and K.-E. Arzen. Feedback Control of Cyber-physical Systems with Multi Resource Dependencies and Model Uncertainties. In 2010 31st IEEE Real-Time Systems Symposium, pages 85-94, Nov 2010.