1. J. Schumpeter, The Economy as a Whole: The Seventh Chapter to Schumpeter's Theory of Economic Development (1912), Industry and Innovation, 9 (2002), pp. 93-145.
2. J. Schumpeter, New Translations from Theorie der wirtschaftlichen Entwicklung, Am. J. Econ. Sociol., 61 (2002), pp. 405-437.
3. R. Nelson and S. Winter, An Evolutionary Theory of Economic Change, Belknap Press/Harvard University Press, Cambridge, MA., 1982.
4. C. Leanna and B. Barry, Stability and change as simultaneous experiences in organizational life, Academy of Management Review, 25(4) (2000), pp. 753-759.
5. A. Soubeyran, Variational rationality, a theory of individual stability and change: worthwhile and ambidextry behaviors, Pre-print, GREQAM, Aix Marseillle University (2009).
6. A. Soubeyran, Variational rationality and the unsatisfied man: routines and the course pursuit between aspirations, capabilities, beliefs, Pre-print, GREQAM, Aix Marseillle University (2010).
7. J. Q. Luo, J. S. Pang and D. Ralph, Mathematical Programs with Equilibrium Constraints, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, UK, 1996.
8. M. A. Migdalas, P. Pardalos and P. Varbrand, (eds) Multilevel Optimization: Algorithms and Applications, Kluwer Academic Publishers, Dordrecht 1997.
9. J. Bracken, and J.T. McGill, Mathematical programs with optimization problems in the constraints, Oper. Res., 21 (1973), pp. 37-44. [OpenAIRE]
10. A. Cabot, Proximal point algorithm controlled by slowly vanishing term: applications to hierarchiccal minimization, SIAM J. Optim., 15(2) (2005), pp. 555-572. [OpenAIRE]
11. A. Moudafi, Proximal methods for a class of bilevel monotone equilibrium problems, J. Global Optim., 47(1) (2010), pp. 287-292.
12. X. P. Ding, Auxiliary Principle and Algorithm for Mixed Equilibrium Problems and Bilevel Mixed Equilibrium Problems in Banach Spaces, J. Optim. Theory Appl., 146(2) (2010), pp. 347-357.
13. A. Auslender and M. Teboulle, Interior Gradient and Proximal Methods for Convex and Conic Optimization, SIAM J. Optim., 16(3) (2006) , pp. 697-725. [OpenAIRE]
14. R. Burachik and J. Dutta,Inexact Proximal Point Methods for Variational Inequality Problems, SIAM J. Optim 20(5) (2010), pp. 2653-2678. [OpenAIRE]
15. G. C. Bento, J. X. Cruz Neto, P. A. Soares Jr. and A. Soubeyran, Proximal algorithms with Bregman distances for bilevel equilibrium problems with application to the problem of “how routines form and change” in Economics and Management Sciences, (2014), arXiv:1401.4865.