Subject: Electrical Engineering and Systems Science - Signal Processing | Computer Science - Information Theory
One of the common algorithms used to reconstruct photoacoustic (PA) images is the non-adaptive Delay-and-Sum (DAS) beamformer. However, the quality of the reconstructed PA images obtained by DAS is not satisfying due to its high level of sidelobes and wide mainlobe. In ... View more
1. B. Wang, L. Xiang, M. S. Jiang, J. Yang, Q. Zhang, P. R. Carney, and H. Jiang, “Photoacoustic tomography system for noninvasive realtime three-dimensional imaging of epilepsy,” Biomed. optics express 3, 1427-1432 (2012).
2. M. Xu and L. V. Wang, “Photoacoustic imaging in biomedicine,” Rev. scientific instruments77, 041101 (2006).
3. M. Mehrmohammadi, S. Joon Yoon, D. Yeager, and S. Y Emelianov, “Photoacoustic imaging for cancer detection and staging,” Curr. molecular imaging 2, 89-105 (2013).
4. P. Beard, “Biomedical photoacoustic imaging,” Interface focus p. rsfs20110028 (2011).
5. M. Pramanik, G. Ku, C. Li, and L. V. Wang, “Design and evaluation of a novel breast cancer detection system combining both thermoacoustic (ta) and photoacoustic (pa) tomography,” Med. physics 35, 2218-2223 (2008).
6. M. Pramanik and L. V. Wang, “Thermoacoustic and photoacoustic sensing of temperature,” J. biomedical optics 14, 054024-054024 (2009).
7. S. Y. Nam and S. Y. Emelianov, “Array-based real-time ultrasound and photoacoustic ocular imaging,” J. Opt. Soc. Korea 18, 151-155 (2014).
8. J. Yao and L. V. Wang, “Sensitivity of photoacoustic microscopy,” Photoacoustics 2, 87-101 (2014).
9. J. Xia and L. V. Wang, “Small-animal whole-body photoacoustic tomography: a review,” IEEE Transactions on Biomed. Eng. 61, 1380-1389 (2014).
10. L. Wang, J. Xia, J. Yao, K. I. Maslov, and L. V. Wang, “Ultrasonically encoded photoacoustic flowgraphy in biological tissue,” Phys. review letters 111, 204301 (2013).