Assisted coherence distillation of certain mixed states
Wang, Xiao-Li; Yue, Qiu-Ling; Qin, Su-Juan;
arxiv: Computer Science::Cryptography and Security | Quantum Physics
In the task of assisted coherence distillation via the set of operations X, where X is either local incoherent operations and classical communication (LICC), local quantum-incoherent operations and classical communication (LQICC), separable incoherent operations (SI), o... View more
1. Z. Ficek, and S. Swain, Quantum interference and coherence: theory and experiments (Springer series in optical sciences) (2005).
2. A. Streltsov, G. Adesso, and M. B. Plenio, Colloquium: quantum coherence as a resource, arXiv:1609.02439 (2016).
3. M. L. Hu, X. Hu, Y. Peng, et al. Quantum coherence and quantum correlations, arXiv:1703.01852 (2017).
4. T. Baumgratz, M. Cramer, and M. B. Plenio, Quantifying coherence, Phys. Rev. Lett. 113, 140401 (2014).
5. D. Girolami, Observable measure of quantum coherence in finite dimensional aystems, Phys. Rev. Lett. 113, 170401 (2014).
6. A. Streltsov, U. Singh, H. S. Dhar, M. N. Bera, and G. Adesso, Measuring quantum coherence with entanglement, Phys. Rev. Lett. 115, 020403 (2015).
7. X. Yuan, H. Zhou, Z. Cao, and X. Ma, Intrinsic randomness as a measure of quantum coherence, Phys. Rev. A 92, 022124 (2015).
8. C. Napoli, T. R. Bromley, M. Cianciaruso, M. Piani, N. Johnston and G. Adesso, Robustness of coherence: an operational and observable measure of quantum coherence, Phys. Rev. Lett. 116(15), 150502 (2016).
9. J. Ma, B. Yadin, D. Girolami, V. Vedral, and M. Gu, Converting coherence to quantum correlations, Phys. Rev. Lett. 116, 160407 (2016).
10. E. Chitambar and M.-H. Hsieh, Relating the resource theories of entanglement and quantum coherence, Phys. Rev. Lett. 117, 020402 (2016).