1. Cusick, J, & Ma, G., “Creating an ITIL Inspired Incident Management Approach: Roots, Response, and Results”, 2010 IEEE/IFIP Network Operations and Management Symposium Workshop, Osaka, Japan, 2010.
2. Cusick, J., “Defining an InfoSec Program for Quick Launch Introduction”, Wolters Kluwer Tech Conference, Boston, MA, 2014. [OpenAIRE]
3. Mell, Peter, & Grance, Timothy, The NIST Definition of Cloud Computing, Recommendations of the National Institute of Standards and Technology, NIST Special Publication 800- 145, September 2011.
4. Vitti, Pedro, et. al., “Current Issues in Cloud Computing Security and Management”, The Eighth International Conference on Emerging Security Information, Systems and Technologies SECURWARE 2014, At November 16 - 20, 2014 - Lisbon, Portugal, https://www.researchgate.net/publication/266141881_Current_I ssues_in_Cloud_Computing_Security_and_Management [accessed Jan 10, 2016].
5. Markey, L., Cusick J, “Who is Responsible for Information Security? IT or Business or Both?”, Premier CIO Forum, New Brunswick, NJ, 2014. [OpenAIRE]
6. de Souza, Evelyn, Principles for Data Protection in the Cloud in 2016, CloudTweaks, http://cloudtweaks.com/2015/12/data-protection-the-cloud/ [viewed 1/10/2016].