1. J. Hull, A. White. Valuing derivatives: Funding value adjustments and fair value. Financial Analysts Journal, 2014.
2. C. Burgard, M. Kjaer. Derivatives Funding Netting, and Accounting. SSRN, 2016.
3. C. Burgard, M. Kjaer. Funding costs, funding strategies. Risk, 2013.
4. C. Albanese, L. Andersen. Accounting for OTC Derivatives: Funding Adjustments and the Re-Hypothecation Option. Social science research network, 2014. [OpenAIRE]
5. C. Albanese, S. Caenazzo, S. Crepey, Capital and Funding. Social science research network, 2015.
6. C. Albanese, L. Andersen, S. labichino, The FVA Puzzle: Accounting, Risk Management and Collateral Trading. Social science research network , 2014.
7. C. Albanese, S. labichino, The FVA Puzzle: Risk Management and Collateral Trading Strategies. Social science research network .
8. T. Bjork, Arbiterage Theory in Continous Time Oxford University press, Third edition (2014).
9. P. Brito, Introduction to Dynamic Programming Applied to Economics, 2008
10. J. C. Hull, Options, futures, and other derivatives, Pearson Education India, ninth edition (2006).
11. P. Brandimarte Handbook in Monte Carlo simulation: applications in nancial engineering, risk management, and economics John Wiley & Sons, (2014).
12. Basel III: A global regulatory framework for more resilient banks and banking systems Basel Committee on Banking Supervision, Basel, (2010).