1. Recommendation ITU-R M.2083-0, IMT Vision - Framework and Overall Objectives of the Future Development of IMT for 2020 and Beyond, September 2015.
2. Ovum (Sponsored by Samsung), 5G Fixed-Wireless Access, Providing Fiber Speeds Over the Air While also Helping Pave the Way for 5G Full Mobility, 2016
3. Laraqui K., Tombaz S., Furuskär A. , Skubic B., Nazari A., Trojer E., Fixed Wireless Access on Massive Scale for 5G , Ericsson Technology Review December 2016.
4. ITU-R Working Party 5D, Minimum requirements related to technical performance for IMT-2020 radio interface(s), February 2017.
5. Matinmikko, M., et al. "Spectrum sharing using licensed shared access: the concept and its workflow for LTE-advanced networks. IEEE Wireless Communications Magazine (2014): 72-79. [OpenAIRE]
6. Roh W., Seol J-Y, Park J., Lee B., Lee J., Kim Y., Cho J., Cheun K, Aryanfar F., Millimeter-wave beamforming as an enabling technology for 5G cellular communications: theoretical feasibility and prototype results. IEEE Communications Magazine 52(2): 106- 113 (2014)
8. Guidolin F., Nekovee M., Investigating Spectrum Sharing between 5G Millimeter Wave Networks and Fixed Satellite Systems. IEEE GLOBECOM Workshops 2015: 1-7 [OpenAIRE]
9. Guidolin F., Nekovee, Badia L., Zorzi M., A study on the coexistence of fixed satellite service and cellular networks in a mmWave scenario. IEEE ICC 2015: 2444-2449 [OpenAIRE]
10. Nekovee M., Qi Y., Wang Y., Self-organized Beam Scheduling as Enabler for Coexistence in 5G Unlicensed Bands, IEIC Trans. 2017.
11. 3G PPP TSG RAN Meeting #75, RP-170828, Study on NR-based Access to Unlicensed Spectrum, March 2017.
12. Boccardi F., et al, Spectrum Pooling in Mmwave Networks: Opportunities, Challenges and Enablers, IEEE Comms. Magazine, 54, 11, pp 33-39.
13. 5G PPP, White Paper on 5G and Media & Entertainment, January 2016.