1. Addleman,S. (1962). Orthogonal main effect plans for asymmetrical factorial experiments.Technometrics 4, p: 21-46.
2. Bagchi, S. (2010). Main effect plans orthogonal through the block factor, technometrics, vol. 52, p : 243-249.
3. Dey, A. (1985). Orthogonal fractional factorial designs, John wiley, New York.
4. Dey, A. and Mukherjee, R. (1999). Fractional factorial plans, Wiley Series in Prob. and Stat.
5. Hedayat, A.S., Sloan, N.J.A. and Stufken,J. (1999). Orthogonal arrays, Theory and Applications, Springer Series in Statistics. [OpenAIRE]
6. Huang, L., Wu, C.F.J. and Yen, C.H. (2002). The idle column method : Design construction, properties and comparisons, Technometrics, vol. 44, p : 347-368.
7. Ma, C. X., Fang, K.T. and Liski, E. (2000). A new approach in constructing orthogonal and nearly orthogonal arrays, Metrika, vol. 50, p : 255-268.
8. Morgan, J.P. and Uddin, N. (1996). Optimal blocked main efect plans with nested rows and columns and related designs, Ann. Stat., vol. 24, p : 1185-1208. [OpenAIRE]
9. Mukherjee, R., Dey, A. and Chatterjee, K. (2001). Optimal main effect plans with non-orthogonal blocking. Biometrika, vol. 89, p : 225-229.
10. Nguyen, (1996). A note on the construction of near-orthogonal arrays with mixed levels and economic run size, Technometrics, vol. 38, p : 279-283.
11. Starks, T.H. (1964). A note on small orthogonal main effect plans for factorial experiments, Technometrics, 8, P : 220-222.
12. Wang, J.C. and Wu.,C.F.J. (1992). Nearly orthogonal arrays with mixed levels and small runs, Technometrics, vol. 34, p : 409-422.
13. Xu, H. (2002). An algorithm for constructing orthogonal and nearly orthogonal arrays with mixed levels and small runs, Technometrics, vol. 44, p : 356-368.