In spite of the fact that researching the effect of color in advertising and marketing communications in general is of great importance, the scope of research in this area is surprisingly limited. The primary goal of this paper was to offer some initial insight into the... View more
1. Ampuero, O., Vila, N.: Consumer perceptions of product packaging, The Journal of Consumer Marketing, Vol. 23, No. 2, 2006, str. 100-112.
2. Damjanov, J.: Vizualni jezik i likovna umjetnost, Školska Knjiga, Zagreb, 1991.
3. Gorn, G.J., Chattopadhyay, A., Yi, T., Dahl, D.W.: Effects of colour as an executional cue in advertising: they're in the shade, Management Science, Vol. 43, No. 10, 1997, str. 1387-1400.
4. Grossman, R.P., Wisenblit, J.Z.: What we know about consumers' color choices, Journal of Marketing Practice, Vol. 5, No. 3, 1999, str. 78-86.
5. Jacobs, L., Keown, C., Worthley, R., Ghymn, K.: Cross-cultural colour comparisons: Global marketers beware!, International Marketing Review, Vol. 8, No. 3, 1991, str. 123-136.
6. Kitao, K., Kitao, S.K.: A study of color association differences between Americans and Japanese, Human Communications Studies. Vol. 13, 1986, str. 59-75.
7. Lane, R.: Does orange mean cheap?, Forbes, Vol. 148, 1991, str. 144-147.
8. Lee, S., Barnes, J.H.: Using color preferences in magazine advertising, Journal of Advertising Research, January, 1990, str. 25-30.
9. Lichtle, M.D.: The effect of an advertisement's colour on emotions evoked by an ad and attitude toward the ad; The moderating role of the optimal stimulation level, International Journal of Advertising, Vol. 26, No. 1, 2007, str. 37-62.
10. Meyers-Levy, J., Peracchio, A.: Understanding the effects of colour: how the correspondence between available and required resources affects attitudes, Journal of Consumer Research, Vol. 22, No. 1, 1995, str. 13-19.