Information technologies have produced new ways of distributing and consuming music, mainly by youth, in relation to both goods and services. In the case of goods, there has been a dramatic shift from traditional ways of buying and listening to music to new digital plat... View more
1. Bagdadli, S., & Arrigoni, L. (2005). Strategic Positioning of the Venice Biennial: Analysing the Market for Periodic Contemporary Art Exhibitions. International Journal of Arts Management, 7(3), 22-31.
2. Blankson, C., & Kalafatis, S. (1999). Issues and challenges in the positioning of service brands: a review. The Journal of Product and Brand Management, 8(2), 106-118.
3. Chaney, D. (2012). The Music Industry in the Digital Age: Consumer Participation in Value Creation. International Journal of Arts Management, 15(1), 42-52.
4. Collin-Lachaud, I., & Passebois, J. (2008). Do Immersive Technologies Add Value to the Museumgoing Experience? An Exploratory Study Conducted at France's Paléosite. International Journal of Arts Management, 11(1), 60-71.
5. Cuadrado, M., & Berenguer, G. (2000). El consumo de servicios culturales. Madrid: Esic.
6. Debenedetti, S. (2003). Investigating the Role of Companions in the Art Museum Experience. International Journal of Arts Management, 5(3), 52-63.
7. Donthu, N., & Rust, R. T. (1994). Positioning a radio station. Journal of Applied Business Research, 10(3), 21-27.
8. Dube, L., & Lebel, J. (2003). The categorical structure of pleasure. Cognition and Emotion, 17, 263-297.
9. Estudio General de Medios - EGM (2015)
10. Fuchs, C., & Diamantopoulus, A. (2010). Evaluating the effectiveness of brand-positioning strategies from a consumer perspective. European Journal of Marketing, 44(11-12), 1763-1786.