Background: The application and introduction of ERP systems have become a central issue for management and operation of enterprises. The competition on market enforces the improvement and optimization of business processes of enterprises to increase their efficiency, ef... View more
1. Al-Mashari, M., Al-Mudimigh, A., Zairi, M., (2003), “Enterprise resource planning: taxonomy of critical factors”, European, Journal of Operational Research Vol. 146 No. 2, pp. 352-364.
2. Ang, J.S.K., Sum, C.C., Chung, W.F., (1995), “Critical success factors in implementing MRP and government assistance”, Information and Management Vol. 29. No.2, pp. 63-70.
3. Ang, J.S.K., Sum, C.C., Yeo, L.N., (2002), “A multiple-case design methodology for studying MRP success and CSFs”, Information and Management Vol. 39. No. 4, pp. 271-281.
4. Ariwa, E., El-Qawasmeh, E., (2011), “A Learning Driven Model for ERP Software Selection Based on the Choquet Integral: Small and Medium Enterprises Context, Digital Enterprise and Information Systems”, Communications in Computer and Information Science, No. 194, pp. 358-371.
5. Asl, M. B., Khalilzadehb, A., Youshanlouei, H. R., Moodd, M. M., (2012), “Identifying and ranking the effective factors on selecting Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system using the combined Delphi and Shannon Entropy approach”, Procedia - Social and Behavioural Sciences Vol. 41, pp. 513 - 520.
6. Ayağ, Z.; Özdemir, R. G. (2007), “An intelligent approach to ERP software selection through fuzzy ANP”, International Journal of Production Research, Vol. 45. No. 10, pp. 2169-2194.
7. Bernroider, E.; Koch, S.; (1999), “Decision Making for ERP-Investments from the Perspective of Organizational Impact-Preliminary Results from an Empirical Study”, Americas Conference on Information Systems, August 13±15, Milwaukee, WI.
8. Bidgoli, Hossein, (2004). The Internet Encyclopedia, Volume 1, John Wiley & Sons, Inc. 707.
9. Bingi, P., Sharma, M.K., Godla, J.K., (1999), “Critical issues affecting an ERP implementation”, Information Systems Management Vol. 16, pp. 7-14.
10. Botta-Genoulaz V., Millet, P.-A., Grabot, B., (2005), A survey on the recent research literature on ERP systems, Computers in Industry, Vol. 56, pp. 510-522.