This article describes the pathomechanism of the development of painful sensation and its spread from the site of injury to the cortex, with special reference to pain in chronic injury, as well as the importance of timely and proper treatment. Special attention is paid ... View more
10. Persoli Gudelj M. Analgetici i liječenje boli. U: Vrhovac B i sur. Interna medicina. Zagreb: Ljevak, 2003, 299-304.
11. Depuydt K, Monsrey S, Hoeksema H. he stimulating efects of polarised light on wound healing and avoiding surgery in treatments of deep dermal burn wounds usin polarised light. 10th Annual Meeting of the Europen Association of Plastic Surgeons, Madrid, 21 May 1999.
12. Bazso E, Varju Sz, Szego P, Rosa K, Tota JG. Application of incoherent wideband polarised light to promote healing Proceeding of Efects of Low - Power Light on Biological system IV SPIE Vol. 3569 (1988).
wounds. Central Research Institute for Physics, Budampest1,6. Zhevago NA, Samoilova K, Obolenska KD. he regulaHungary ISBN 963 371 9836.(1982).
13. Kubasova T, Fenyö M, Somosy Z, Gazso LE, Kertesz I. Investigation on the biological efect of polarized light. Photochemistry and Photobiology 1984; 48: 505-9.
14. Kubasova T, Horvath M, Kocsis K, Fenyö M. Efect of visible light on some cellular and immune parameters. Immunol Cell Bio 1995; 73: 239-44.
tory efect of polychromatic (visible and infrared) light on human humoral immunity. Photocemical and Phot-obiolo gical Sci 2004; 3: 102-8.
17. Samoilova KA. Enhanchment of blood growth promoting activity ater exposure of volunteeres to visable and infrared polarized light. Part I: stimulation of human kertinocyte proliferation in vitro. Photocemical and Photobiological Sci 2004; 3: 96-101.
15. Samoilova K, Obolenskaya KD, Vologdina AV, Snopov SA, Shevcencko EV. Single skin exposure to visable polarised 18. Persoli Gudelj M. Liječenje boli - multimodalni i intradiscilight induces rapid modiication of entire circulating blood. plinarni pristup U: Hančević J i sur. ABC kirurške svakidaš- njice 2. dio. Zagreb: Medicinska naklada, 2006, 161-4.