Subject: visoki hidrostatski tlak; ultrazvuk; pulsirajuće električno polje; mlijeko; svojstva | high hydrostatic pressure; ultrasound, pulsed electric fields; milk; characteristics
High hydrostatic pressure, ultrasonication and pulsed eletrcic fields (PEF) belong to novel food processing methods which are mostly implemented in combination with moderate temperatures and/ or in combination with each other in order to provide adequate microbiological... View more
Anema, S.G. (2010): Effect of pH at pressure treatment on the acid gelation of skim milk. Innovative Food Science and Emerging Technologies 11, 265-273.
Arias, M., Lopez-Fandino, R., Olano, A. (2000): Influence of pH on the effects of high pressure on milk proteins. Milchwissenschaft 55, 191-194.
3. Bendicho, S., Espachs, A., Arantegui, J., Martin, O. (2002a): Effect of high intensity pulsed electric fields and heat treatments on vitamins of milk. Journal of Dairy Research 69, 113-123.
4. Bendicho, S., Barbosa-Canovas, G.V., Martiny, O. (2002b): Milk processing by high intensity pulsed electric fields. Trends in Food Science and Technology 13, 195-204.
5. Bouaouina, H., Desrumaux, A., Loisel, C., Legrand, J. (2006): Functional properties of whey proteins as affected by dynamic high-pressure treatment. International Dairy Journal 16, 275-284.
6. Brondum, J., Egebo, M., Agerskov, C., Busk, H. (1998): Online park carcass grading with the autoform ultrasound system. Journal of Animal Science 76, 1859-1868.
7. Butz, P., Tauscher, B. (2002): Emerging technologies: chemical aspects. Food Research International 35 (2/3), 279-284.
Cameron, M., McMaster, L.D., Britz, T.J. (2009): Impact of ultrasound on dairy spoilage microbes and milk components. Dairy Science & Technology 1, 83-89.
Craven, H.M., Swiergon, Ng, S., Midgely, J., Versteeg, C., Coventry, M.J., Wan, J. (2008): Evaluation of pulsed electric field and minimal heat treatments for inactivation of pseudomonads and enhancement of milk shelflife. Innovative Food Science and Emerging Technologies 9, 211-216.
10. Devlieghere, F., Vermeiren, L., Debevere, J. (2004): New preservation technologies: Possibilities and limitations. International Dairy Journal 14, 273-285.