1. Bačkalić, T., Maslarić, M. (2012). Navigation Conditions and the Risk Management in Inland Waterway Transport on the Middle Danube. Transport Problems, 7 (4), 13-24. [OpenAIRE]
2. Banomyong, R. (2005). The Impact of Port and Trade Security Initiatives on Maritime Supply Chain Management. Maritime Policy and Management, 32 (1), 3-13. [OpenAIRE]
3. Bemeleit, B., Schumacher, J., Hans, C. (2005). Methods of Risks Assessment and Their Suitability in a Logistics Environment. In: Symposium on Risk Management and Cyber-Informatics: RMCI-05, 423-431.
4. Booz&Company, (2008). Understanding the Intermodal Supply Chain: Working paper 1. National Transport Commission, Melbourne, Australia.
5. Brnjac, N. (2012). Intermodal Transport Systems. Faculty of Transportation and Tracfi Sciences, University of Zagreb, Zagreb, Croatia.
6. Ceryno, P.S., Scavarda, L.F., Klingebiel, K., Yuzgulec, G. (2013). Supply Chain Risk Management: A Context Analysis Approach. International Journal of Industrial Engineering and Management, 4(4), 141-150. [OpenAIRE]
7. Christensen, H., Montgomery, C. (1981). Corporate Economic Performance: Diversification Strategy versus Marketing Structure. Strategic Management Journal, 2(4), 327-343.
8. Christopher, M., Peck, H. (2004). Building the resilient supply chain. The International Journal of Logistics Management, 15(2), 277-287.
9. Cox, D. (1967). Risk Taking and Information Sharing in Consumer Behaviour. Cambridge, MA, Harward University Press.
10. Crainic, T.G., Kim, K.H. (2007). Intermodal Transportation. Handbook in Operations Research and Management Science: Transportation (Eds. Barnhart, C., Laporte, G.), 14 (8), 467-537.
11. Danielis, R., Marcucci, E. (2005). Attribute Cut-Osf in Freight Service Selection. Transportation Research Part E, 43(5), 506-515.
12. Degirmenci, N.K., Sakar, G.D. (2012). Intermodal Transport Security: Need for an Integrated Approach. International Journal of Advances in Management and Economics, 1(6), 96-114.
13. Floden, J. (2009). A System View of the Intermodal Transport System. School of Business, Economics and Law, University of Gothenburg, Sweden.
14. Frank, C. (2007). Framework for supply chain risk management. Supply Chain Forum: An International Journal, 8(2), 2-13.
15. Heljedal, M. (2013). Factors Inuflencing the Choice between Road and Multimodal Transportation (Licentiate thesis). Department of Science and Technology, Linkoping University, Norrkoping, Sweden. [OpenAIRE]