Subject: sir iz sirutke; sirutka ovčjeg mlijeka; deproteinizirana sirutka; koncentrat proteina sirutke; prinos; parametri kakvoće | whey cheese; ovine cheese whey; deproteinized whey; whey protein concentrates; yield; quality parameters
The effects of the addition of whey protein concentrates and clarification by-products obtained from ovine cheese whey and deproteinized whey (Sorelho) on the yield and quality of the whey cheese (Requeijão) have been evaluated. Whey protein concentrates were obtained b... View more
1. M.E. Pintado, A.C. Macedo, F.X. Malcata, Review: Technology, chemistry and microbiology of whey cheeses, Food Sci. Technol. Int. 7 (2001) 105-116.
2. C.D. Pereira, O. Díaz, A. Cobos, Valorization of by-products from ovine cheese manufacture: Clarification by thermocalcic precipitation/microfiltration before ultrafiltration, Int. Dairy J. 12 (2002) 773-783.
3. O. Díaz, C.D. Pereira, A. Cobos, Functional properties of ovine whey protein concentrates produced by membrane technology after clarification of cheese manufacture by-products, Food Hydrocolloids, 18 (2004) 601-610.
4. O. Díaz, C.D. Pereira, A. Cobos, Rheological properties and microstructure of heat-induced gels of ovine whey protein concentrates obtained from clarified cheese whey, Milchwissenschaft, 61 (2006) 193-196.
5. C.V. Morr: Whey Utilization. In: Whey and Lactose Processing, J.G. Zadow (Ed.), Elsevier Science Publishers, London, UK (1992) pp. 133-155.
6. J. Hinrichs, Incorporation of whey proteins in cheese, Int. Dairy J. 11 (2001) 495-503.
7. M.E. Pintado, J.A. Lopes da Silva, F.X. Malcata, Characterization of Requeijão and technological optimization of its manufacturing process, J. Food Eng. 30 (1996) 363-376.
8. K. Anand, E. Brody, G. Ward, J. Landry, Custom denaturation of whey proteins: Thermal effects, IDF (Special Issue), 9804 (1998) 101-115.
9. D.G. Dalgleish, J.M. Banks, The formation of complexes between serum proteins and fat globules during heating of whole milk, Milchwissenschaft, 46 (1991) 75-78.
10. A.V. Houlihan, P.A. Goddard, S.M. Nottigham, B.J. Kitchen, C.J. Maters, Interactions between the bovine milk fat globule membrane and skim milk components on heating whole milk, J. Dairy Res. 59 (1992) 187-195.