1. Axmith. M. (1995). Canadian Dismissal Practices Survey, Axmith, Torontom.
2. Baumohl, B. (1993). When downsizing become Dumbsizing Time, 15. March, p. 55.
3. Bennett, L. (1991). Management: Downsizing Does not Necessarily Bring an Upswing in Corporate Profitability Wall Street Journal , June 6, P: B-1.
4. Brockeer, J. (1984). The Effects of Work layoffs on Survivors: Research Theory and Practice. In B.M Staw and L.L. Cummings (Eds.), Research in Organizational Behaviors (Vol-10) Green which, C.T.: Jai Press, 1988, pp. 213-255.
5. Brockner. J. (Winter, 1992). Managing the effects of layoffs on others. California Management Review. pp. 9-27. [OpenAIRE]
6. Cameron, K.S., Whetten, D.A., & M.U. (1987). Organizational dysfunctions of decline. Academy of Management Journal, 30, 126-138. [OpenAIRE]
7. Cameron, Freeman & Mishra (1993). Organizational Downsizing and Redesign. In G.P. Huber and W.H. Glick (EDS) Organizational Change and Redesign, OXFORD: OXFORD University Press.
8. Cameron. K.S. (Summer 1994), Gues editor's note: Investing Organizational Downsizing fundamental issues, Human Resources Management 33(2), PP. 183-188.
9. Carige, R. Litrtler (1998). Comparing the Downsizing in Australia and New Zealand. Asia Pacific Journal of Human Resources. Vol. 36, No. 2, pp. 29-45.
10. Charles H. Levine. (1979). “More on Cutback Management: Hard Question for Hard Time, Public Management Forum 39 (march/April 1979): 180.
11. Clinfford H. Harrison (1986). Managing Staff Reduction IN Corporation (Ann Arbor: UMI Press).
12. David A. Whetten (1980). Organizational Decline: A Neglected Topic in Organizational Science Academy of Management Review 5: 577.
13. Feldman. D., Leana C. (1989). Managing Lay offs Experiences at the Challenger Disaster site and the Pittsburgh steel mills, Organizational Dynamics, pp. 52-64.
14. Fowke, G. K. (1998). Layoff and Survivor Career Motivation Paper 24 Queen's at Kingston. School of Indus.
15. Freeman, S.J & Cameron (1993). Organizational Downsizing: A convergence and reorientation frame work. Organizational Science, 4 (1) pp. 10-18.