Subject: e-commerce, women, Balkan regions, Baltic regions, data analysis
jel: jel:D12 | jel:O52
Nowadays, more and more consumers prefer to make their shopping via Internet. Researchers wish to study the e-commerce behaviour and the factors influencing consumer’s attitude while shopping on line. This paper investigates the differences and similarities of women’s b... View more
1. Constantinides, E., 2004, Influencing The Online Consumer's Behaviour: The Web Experience, Internet Research, 14, 2, pp. 111-126.
2. Corbitt, B.J., Theerasak, T. and Han, Y., 2003, Trust and E-Commerce: A Study Of Consumer Perceptions, Electronic Commerce Research and Applications, 2, pp. 203-215.
3. Eurostat, 2009, Almost Two Thirds of Enterprises in EU 27 Had a Website in 2008, statistical Eurostat report, url: http://epp.eurostat.ec.europa.eu/cache/ITY_PUBLIC/4-09122008- AP/EN/4-09122008-AP-EN.PDF
4. Gefen, D., 2000, E-Commerce: The Role of Familiarity and Trust, International Journal of Management Science, 28, 6, pp. 725-737.
5. Kimery, K. M., Amirkhalkhali S., 2008, Cultural Differences in the Adoption of Electronic Commerce: A Comparison of Japan and the United States, URL: http://www.cluteinstituteonlinejournals.com/Programs/Rothenburg_2008/Article%20291.pdf
6. Kralisch, A., 2004, The Impact of Language on Website Use and User Satisfaction, URL: www.chairerbc.com/axisdocument.aspx?id=83&langue=fr...true
7. Markos, A., Menexes, G. & Papadimitriou, I., 2010, The CHIC Analysis Software v1.0. In H. Loracek-Junge & C. Weihs (eds.), Classification as a Tool for Research, Proceedings of the 11th IFCS Conference. Berlin: Springer, 409-416.
8. Ramayah T., Ignatius J., 2005, Impact of perceived usefulness, perceived ease of use and perceived enjoyment on intention to shop online, ICFAI Journal of Systems Management (IJSM), 3, 3, pp. 36 -51.
9. Singh, N., Fassott, G., Chao, M.C.H. and Hoffman, J. A., 2006, Understanding international Web site usage: A cross-national study of German, Brazilian, and Taiwanese online consumers, International Marketing Review, 23, 1, pp.83-97.
10. Smith, T. J., 2008, Senior Citizens and e-commerce Websites: The Role of Perceived Usefulness, Perceived Ease of Use, and Web Site Usability, The International Journal of an Emerging Transdiscipline, 11, pp. 59-83.