1. Arthur, M. (1994). The boundaryless career: A new perspective for organizational inquiry. Journal of Organizational Behaviour, 15, 295-306.
2. Baum, T. (1995). Managing Human Resources in the European Tourism and Hospitality Industry: A Strategic Approach, Chapman and Hall, London.
3. Baum, T. (2000). Education for tourism in a global economy. In S. Wahab, & C. Cooper (Eds.), Globalisation (pp. 198-212). London: Routledge.
4. Baum, T. and Szivas, E. (2007). HRD in tourism: a role for government? Tourism management, Elsevier.
5. Beech, J. and Chadwich, S.(2006). The Business of Tourism Management, Pretince Hall, imprint of Pearson Education.
6. Botterill, D., Baum, T. (2006). Exploring post-doctoral experiences in tourism and hospitality. In: O'Mahony, B. & Whitelaw, P. (Eds.), Proceedings of to the city and beyond, 16th annual CAUTHE conference. Melbourne, February.
7. Bremmer, I. (2006). The J Curve: A New Way to Understand Why Nations Rise and Fall, NY: Simon&Schuster.
8. Buhalis, D. (1998). Strategic use of information technologies in the tourism industry. Tourism Management, 9, 409-421. [OpenAIRE]
9. Buhalis, D. (2003). eTourism: information technology for strategic tourism management, Pearson (Financial Times/Prentice Hali), London, for comprehensive coverage of eTourism from a strategic perspective. [OpenAIRE]
10. Choy, D. (1995). The quality of tourism employment, Tourism Management, 16(2), 129-137.
11. Cooper, C. at al., (1994). Tourism Hospitality and Education in Travel and Tourism, Teros International, 1(1).
12. Coulter, M. (2002). Strategic Management in Action. Prentice Hall, Harlow.
13. Edgel, D. si altii , (2008). Tourism policy and Planing, Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow, Butterworth - heinemann, Elsevier Linacre House, Oxford, UK.
14. Failte Ireland. (2005a). A human resource development strategy for Irish Tourism. Competing through People, 2005-2012. Dublin: Failte Ireland.
15. Fuchs G., Reichel A., (2006). Correlates of Destination Risk Perception and Risk reduction Strategies, in Progress in Tourism Marketing, Advances in Tourism Research Series, Elsevier, p.162-168.