Increase the Performance of Companies in the Energy Sector by Implementing the Activity-Based Costing
Letitia-Maria Rof; Sorinel Capusneanu;
Journal: International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences,volume 5,issue 3 July,pages139-148
Subject: Activity-Based Costing, implementation, energy sector, costs, global method, performance, cost drivers, information
This article highlights the increasing performances as result of implementation stages of the ActivityBased Costing in the companies operating in the energy sector in Romania. There are presented some aspects of the usefulness of applying the Activity-Based Costing in t... View more
1. Bouquin, H. (2004), Comptabilité de Gestion, (Economic Publishing House Paris), 184.
2. Briciu, S. (2006), Managerial accounting-theoretical and practical aspects, (Economic Publishing House, Bucharest), 422: 425-426.
3. Budugan, D. et al. (2007), Management accounting, (CECCAR Publishing House), 471.
4. Burlaud, A., Simon, C. (2000). Comptabilité de gestion coûts/contrôle, (Vuibert Publishing House, Paris), 205-206.
5. Căpuşneanu, S. (2006), Process cost calculation method (ABC) and its application possibilities in the textile industry in Romania, (doctoral thesis), Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, 37.
6. Căpuşneanu, S. et al. (2011), “General implementation stages of the ABC method in the Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises”, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, 1(1):43-50.
7. Cokins, G. and Hicks, D. (2007). “Where Does ABC Fit Amongst the Clutter of Managerial Accounting?”, Cost Management, March/April, 21-28.
8. Cokins, G., Căpuşneanu, S. (2010), “Cost drivers. Evolution and benefits”, Theoretical and Applied Economics, 8:7-16.
9. Cooper, R., & Kaplan, R. (1988), “Measure Costs Right: Make Decisions Right”, Harvard Business Review, September-October, 96-103.
10.Ebbeken et al. (2000), Calculation and cost management, (Teora Publishing House, Bucharest), 11.Grandguillot, B., Grandguillot, F. (2010), L'essentiel de la comptabilité, (Gualino Publishing House, Paris), 67.