1. Ahmad, M.M., Dhafr, N., 2002. Establishing and improving manufacturing performance measures. Robot. Comput. Integr. Manuf. 18, 171-176 [OpenAIRE]
2. A.R. Rezaei ∗, T. Çelik, Y. Baalousha, Performance measurement in a quality management system, Scientia Iranica E (2011) 18 (3), 742-752
3. Bartol, K.M., Srivastava, A., 2002. Encouraging knowledge sharing: the role of organizational reward systems. Journal of Leadership and Organization Studies 9, 64-76.
4. Bodea C. N., E-A. Toader, “Ontology-based modeling of the professional competencies - a comparative analysis”, 11th International Conference on Informatics in Economy (IE 2012), Education, Research and business Technologies, Bucharest, May 2012, pp. 452-458 ;
5. Bodea C. N., E-A. Toader, “Developement of the PM competency model for IT professionals, base for HR management in software organizations”, 12th International Conference on Informatics in Economy (IE 2013), Education, Research and business Technologies, Bucharest, April 2013
6. Bodea C. N, E-A. Toader, “Project management competency assessment methods for IT professionals”, 13th International Conference on Informatics in Economy (IE 2014), Education, Research and business Technologies, Bucharest, May 2014
7. Brown, M.G., 1996. Keeping Score: Using the Right Metrics to Drive World-class Performance. Productivity, Inc., Portland
8. Güngör, P. (2011). The Relationship between Reward Management System and. Procedia Social and Behavioral Sciences, 1510
9. International Project Management Association, ICB - IPMA Competence Baseline, Version 3.0, Netherlands, 2006, ISBN: 0-9553213-0-1
10. Li-Yin Shen, Wei-Sheng Lu, Hong Yao, De-Hu Wu, A computer-based scoring method for measuring the environmental performance of construction activities, Automation in Construction 14 (2005) 297- 309
11. Macky,K.,& Johnson, G. (2000).The strategic Management of Human Resources in New Zealand. Auckland, New Zealand: Irwin/McGraw-Hill
12. Masron, T.A., Ahmad Z. & Marimuthu, M (2011) Positioning KIPs in the Performance of Universities. Universiti Sains Malaysia
13. Paquette, G. (2010) Visual Knowledge Modeling for Semantic Web Technologies.Models and Ontologies, IGI Global, USA, 2010, pp.93-175
14. Tsai YC, Cheng YT., Analyzing key performance indicators (KPIs) for E-commerce and Internet marketing of elderly products: a review, Archives of Gerontology and Geriatrics 55 (2012) 126-132
15. Uren S., E. Griffiths, Environment Management in Construction, Construction Industry Research and Information Association, 2000.