1. Alagiri, D. and Selvan, N. ed. (2007). Retail Supply Chain Management : An Introduction, Icfai Books, The Icfai University Press.
2. Arzoumanian, M. (2011). Retail Ready Packaging: Easy Does It, Paperboard Packaging, Vol. 96 Issue 3, p. 24-28 [available at: http://connection.ebscohost.com/c/ articles/66209887/retail-ready-packaging-easydoes-it, access August 23, 2014]
3. Ayers, J.B. & Odegaard, M.A. (2008). Retail Supply Chain Management, Auerbach Publications, Taylor & Francis Group, New York, London.
4. Coles, R. (2013). Paper and paperboard innovations and developments forthe packaging of food, beverages and other fast-movingconsumer goods. in Farmer, N. (Ed.).Trends in packaging of food, beverages and other fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG)- Markets, Materials and Technologies. Woodhead Publishing Limited, p. 187-220.
5. Creevy, J. (2010). 10 ways Aldi changed retail, Retail Week, [available at: http://www.retailweek.com/sectors/food/10-ways-aldi-changed-retail/5015950.article, access August 21, 2014]
6. Dobrucka, R. (2013). The Future of Active and Intelligent Packaging Industry, Logforum, 9, (2), p. 103-110. [OpenAIRE]
7. ECR Europe (2006). Shelf Ready Packaging (Retail Ready Packaging), Addressing the challenge: a comprehensive guide for a collaborative approach, [available at: http://www.ecr-europe.org/ecrlibrary?view=single&id=6, access June 24, 2014]
8. ECR Italia (2010). More shelf ready packaging in the next three years [available at: http://ecrall.org/blog_post.php?blog=ecr_blog&post_id=1574, access June 24, 2014]
9. Eilert, S. J. (2005). New packaging technologies for the 21st century, Meat Science, Vol. 71 (1), 122-127. [OpenAIRE]
10. Eurostat (2013). Glossary:Statistical classification of economic activities in the European Community (NACE) [available at: http://epp.eurostat.ec.europa.eu/ statistics_explained/index.php/Glossary:Statistical_classification_of_economic_activities_in_the_European _Community_%28NACE%29, access June 24, 2014]
11. Fernie, J. & Sparks, L. ed. (2009). Logistics and retail management : emerging issues and new challenges in the retail supply chain. 3rd Edition, Kogan page, The Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (UK), London and Philadelphia
12. Finne, S. & Sivonen, H. (2009). The Retail Value Chain: How to gain Competitive advantage through Efficient Consumer Response, Kogan Page Limited, London i Philadelphia.
13. Fisher, M. & Raman, A. (2010). The New Science of Retailing: How Analytics Are Transforming the Supply Chain and Improving Performance, Harvard Business Press Books
14. Food Manufacture (2006). Reader poll: Shelf-ready dilemma for suppliers, [available at: http://www.foodmanufacture.co.uk/Business-News/Reader-poll, access June 24, 2014]
15. Gustafsson, K., Jonson, G., Smith, D. and Sparks, L.: Retailing Logistics & Fresh Food Packaging : Managing Change in the Supply Chain, Kogan Page Limited, The Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport, London, 2009.