Process of concentration in retail market, as well in Croatia as in other European countries, has insured for retailers stronger negotiating position in fast moving consumer goods supply chain, especially in food chain. Retailers have initiated retail supply chain manag... View more
1. Alagiri, D. and Selvan, N. ed. (2007). Retail Supply Chain Management : An Introduction, Icfai Books, The Icfai University Press.
2. Arzoumanian, M. (2011). Retail Ready Packaging: Easy Does It, Paperboard Packaging, Vol. 96 Issue 3, p. 24-28 [available at: http://connection.ebscohost.com/c/ articles/66209887/retail-ready-packaging-easydoes-it, access August 23, 2014]
3. Ayers, J.B. & Odegaard, M.A. (2008). Retail Supply Chain Management, Auerbach Publications, Taylor & Francis Group, New York, London.
4. Coles, R. (2013). Paper and paperboard innovations and developments forthe packaging of food, beverages and other fast-movingconsumer goods. in Farmer, N. (Ed.).Trends in packaging of food, beverages and other fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG)- Markets, Materials and Technologies. Woodhead Publishing Limited, p. 187-220.
5. Creevy, J. (2010). 10 ways Aldi changed retail, Retail Week, [available at: http://www.retailweek.com/sectors/food/10-ways-aldi-changed-retail/5015950.article, access August 21, 2014]
6. Dobrucka, R. (2013). The Future of Active and Intelligent Packaging Industry, Logforum, 9, (2), p. 103-110.
7. ECR Europe (2006). Shelf Ready Packaging (Retail Ready Packaging), Addressing the challenge: a comprehensive guide for a collaborative approach, [available at: http://www.ecr-europe.org/ecrlibrary?view=single&id=6, access June 24, 2014]
8. ECR Italia (2010). More shelf ready packaging in the next three years [available at: http://ecrall.org/blog_post.php?blog=ecr_blog&post_id=1574, access June 24, 2014]
9. Eilert, S. J. (2005). New packaging technologies for the 21st century, Meat Science, Vol. 71 (1), 122-127.
10. Eurostat (2013). Glossary:Statistical classification of economic activities in the European Community (NACE) [available at: http://epp.eurostat.ec.europa.eu/ statistics_explained/index.php/Glossary:Statistical_classification_of_economic_activities_in_the_European _Community_%28NACE%29, access June 24, 2014]