An Investigation of Contingency Factors Influencing Intellectual Capital Information
Mohammad Soheily; Shahnaznayebzadeh; Ramin Abghari;
Journal: International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, volume 4, issue 5 May, pages 53-66
Subject: Intellectual capital, environmental uncertainty, business strategy, technology advancement
The purpose of this study was to determine the contingency factors influencing the companies' intellectual capital information operating in Yazd industrial city. The study model was formed using intellectual capital as dependent variable and environmental uncertainty, t... View more
1. Barney, J. (1991). Firm Resources and Sustained Competitive.
2. Bontis, N. (1998). Intellectual Capital: An Exploratory Study That Develops Measures and Models, Management Decision, pp. 36-63.
3. Pew Tan, H., Plowman, D., Hancock, PH. (2008). The evolving research on intellectual capital. Journal of Intellectual Capital, 9: PP. 585-608.
4. Roos, J., Roos, G., Dragonetti, N., Edvinsson, L. (1997). Intellectual capital:navigating the new business landscape, Macmillan press Ltd, London.
5. Shiu, H. (2006). The Application of the Value Added Intellectual Coefficientto Measure Corporate Performance. International Journal of Management, 23(2): pp. 356.
6. Sonnier, BM., Carson, DC., Carson, PP. (2007). Accounting for Intellectual apital: The Relationship between Profitability and Disclosure, Journal of Applied Management and Entrepreneurship, 12(2): pp. 3-14.
7. Stewart, TA. (1997). Intellectual capital: The new wealth of organizations. Advantage.Journal of Management, 17(1): pp. 99-120.
8. Zeghal, D., Malloul, A. (2010). Analysing value added as an indictor of intellectual capital and its consequences on company performance, journal of intellectual capital, 11(1): pp. 39-60.