1. Hays, Ronald M. Environmental, Economic, and Social 1.mpacts of Mining Copper-Nickel. i.nNortheastern Minnesota. USBM Contract. Report S0244089, Departmellt of Civi] and Mineral. Engineering, Univers~.ty of Minnesota. August 1974.
2. Johnson, Robert E. Preliminary “Mine Planning for the Minnamax Project. Chapter 20, Proceedings f'othe 51st Annual Meeting, Minnesota Ser.t%on AIME. Duluth, Minnesota. 1977.
3. Kakela, Peter J, Pelletized vs. NaLural Iron Ore Technology, Energy, Labor, and Capital. Changes. CAC Document No. 25,Center for Advanced Computation,lJniversity of Illinois,Urbana-Champai.gn, [Ilj.nois. December 1977.
Lyche, Haral.d C. and 1~.i.~buRr. Nlaki. Q~larterly Econometric Model of the Minnesota and 'U.S. Iron M~.nins lnclustry. Staff Paper Series P79-41 9 Department of Agricultural.,and Applied Economics, University of Minnesota, St. ??aul. November 1.979.
5. Maki, Wilbur R,, Patrj.ck D. Mea.gher and Leonard A. Laulainen,Jr. Economic Effects of Coppe~- Nickel Development in Northeast Minnesota. Staff Paper Series P79-2.6, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics, University of Minnesota, St. Paul. July 1979.
6. I%rrsden, Ralph W. “[ronOre Reserves of the Mesabi Range, Minnesota - A Minerals Availability System 'Report. Proceedings of the 51st Annual. Meeting, Minnesota Section, AIME and 39th Annual Mining Symposium, January 1978, published by Univeristy of Minnesota, Minneapolis. 1978.
7. Meagher, Patrick D., Wilbur R. Maki and Leonard A. Laulainen, Jr. Economic Effects OE Minnesota l'eatlarrcDlevelopment. Staff Paper Series P79-3, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics, University of Minnesota, St. Paul, February 1979.
G0188153. Prepared for U.S. Department of the Interior, Bureau of Mines, Washington, D.C. November 1979.
9. Minnesota I)epartmerm of Natural Reso[lrces, Mineral Resources of a Portion of the Duluth Complex aTldAdjacent Rocks in St. Louis and Lake Counties, Northeastern Minnesota. Report 98, Division of Minerals, Minerals Exploration Section, Minnesota Department of Natural Resources, Hibbing, Minnesota. 1977.
10. Minnesota Energy Agency. “Direct Testimony and Hearing Transcripts from Rehearing on Certificate of Need for Minnesota Power and Light Company and United Power Association, before the Minnesota Energy Agency. 1977.