L A o tr c r o c d n g o i 1.
3. Asian Development Bank, Key Indicators of Developing Member Countries of Asian Development Bank, Vol. XIV, Asian Development Bank, Manila, April 1983.
5. Baron, C., 'Energy Policy and Social Progress in Developing Countries', International Labour Review, Vol. 119, No. 5, 1980.
12. Fallen-Bailey, D.G., and T.A. Byer, 'Energy Options and Policy Issues in Developing Countries', World Bank Staff Working Paper No. 350, Washington D.C., 1979.
31. Malaysia, Mid-Term Review of the Third Malaysia Plan, 1976-1980, Government Press, Kuala Lumpur, 1978.
34. Muhammad Anuar Adnan, 'Critical Issues in Petroleum Development in Malaysia', Paper presented at the Fourth Malaysian Economic Convention, Kuala Lumpur, 1977.
36. Pearce,.D.W.andR. Edwards, The Effects of Oil Price Increases on the Egyptian Economy, Draft, The International Labour Office, Geneva, 1982.