Balsam S, Gifford R, Kim S, (2007) “ The Effect of Stock Option Grants on Voluntary Employee Turnover”, Review of Accounting and Finance, 43:95- 119. [OpenAIRE]
Balsam S, Miharjo S, (2007) “The Effect of Equity Compensation on Voluntary Executive Turnover”, Journal of Accounting and Economics, 43:95-119. [OpenAIRE]
1 Moore H. For Boutiques, Time to Shop as Bankers Flee Big Firms [document on the internet]. The Wall Street Journal, 2009 [cited 2009 Feb 10]. Available: http://online.wsj.com/article/SB123379537765150203.html.
2 Byrnes N, Francis T, Executive Pay: Will the Big Bucks Stop Here? [document on the internet]., 2009 [cited 2009 Feb 10]. Available: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29033921.
3. Coughlan A, Schmidt R, (1985) “Executive Compensation, Management Turnover, and Firm Performance: An Empirical Investigation”, Journal of Accounting and Economics,7(13):43-66.
4. Fee CE, Hadlock CJ, Raids, (2003) “Rewards, and Reputations in the Market for Managerial Talent”, Review of Financial Studies,16 (4):1315- 1357. [OpenAIRE]
5. Gonzales LG, Gurtoviy R, (2006) How Much to Pay in Cash? Employee Retention via Stock Options, Max Planck Institute for Research into Economic Systems, Discussion Papers on Strategic Interaction, 24:2-20.
6. Hadlock C, Lumer GB, (1997) “Compensation, Turnover, and Top Management Incentives: Historical Evidence”, The Journal of Business70 (2):153-187.
7. Hasenhuttl M, Harrison JR, (2002) Exit or Loyalty: The Effects of Compensation on CEO Turnover, Working Paper, University of Texas, Dallas.
8. Henderson A, Miller D, Starks L, (2006) “ How Quickly Do CEOs Become Obsolete? Industry Dynamism, CEO Tenure and Company Performance”, Strategic Management Journal, 27:447-460.
9. Huson M, Malatesta P, Parrino R, (2004) “Managerial Succession and Firm Performance”, Journal of Financial Economics, 74:237-275. [OpenAIRE]
10. Mehran H, Yermack D, (1999) Compensation and Top Management Turnover. Working Paper, Kellog Graduate School of Management, 2-35
11. Nastasescu R.G, (2009) “The Role of Equity-Based Plans” in Managerial Compensation Schemes: An Investigation of CEOs Risky Investment Decisions and Executive Turnover, PhD [Dissertation]. Northern Illinois University, Dekalb. [OpenAIRE]
12. Smith RJ, Blundell R.W, (1986) “An Exogeneity Test for a Simultaneous Equation Tobit Model with an Application to Labor Supply”, Econometrica, 54(4):679-686.
13. Subramanian N, Chakraborty A, Sheikh S, (2007) “Repricing and Executive Turnover”, The Financial Review, 42:121-141.