This article analyzes the relationship marketing and entrepreneurship. Marketing considered as an integral part of entrepreneurship. Commit role in relationship marketing and entrepreneurship innovation. The role of marketing in the search for potential market demand of... View more
1. Berthon, P., M. T. Ewing, and J. Napoli, "Brand Management in Small-to Medium Sized Enterprises," Office Depot Small Business Research Forum Compendium: Fort Lauderdale, 2006, Florida
2. Birch D. The Job Generation Process. A report prepared by the Massachusetts Institute of Technology Program on Neighborhood and Regional Change for the Economic Development Administration, U.S. Department of Commerce, Washington, D.C. Cambridge, Mass.: MIT Press, 1979.
3. Birch D. Job Creation in America: How Our Smallest Companies Put the Most People to Work. N.Y.: Free Press, 1987.
4. Bjerke, B., and C. M. Hultman (2002). EM: The Growth of Small Firms in the New Economic Era. Cheltenham, UK: Edward Edgar
5. Brown C, Hamilton J., Medoff J. Employers Large and Small. Cambridge, Mass.: Harvard University Press, 1990;
6. Cantillon R. Essaisur la nature du commerce en general. - N.Y.: A.M. Kelley, 1964
7. Carson D. , A. Gilmore, D. O' Donnell, and D. Cummins "Added Value: A Qualitative Assessment of SME Marketing," Irish Marketing Review, 1999, 12(1), 27-35.
8. Carson, D., and A. Gilmore (2000). "Marketing at the Interface: Not 'What' but 'How,' " Journal of Marketing Theory and Practice 8(2), 1-7.
9. Davis S., Haltiwanger J., Schuh S. Small Business and Job Creation: Dissecting the Myth and Reassessing the Facts. - Business Economics, 1994, vol. 19, No 3, p. 13-20.
10. Drucker P.F. Innovation and Entrepreneurship: Practice and Principles. N.Y.: Harper and Row, 1985.