Amidon, D.; Macnamara, D. (2001) 7 C's of Knowledge Leading: Innovating our Future. Available online at http://www.entovation.com/whatsnew/ leadership-7cs.htm Bibu, N., and Lisetchi, M., (2011) Particularities of the Strategy Approach within Nongovernmental Organizations. A Literature Review. Paper presented at the international conference „Managerial Challenges of the Contemporary Society”, 3 to 4 June 2011, Cluj Napoca, Romania Cavaleri, S.; Seivert, S., Lee, L. (2005). Knowledge Leadership: the Art and Science of the Knowledge-based Organization. Burlington: Elsevier Butterworth-Heinemann.
Collins, J. (2001). Good to Great: Why Some Companies Make the Leap … and Others Don't. New York: Harper Collins Crevani, L.; Lindgren, M.; Packendorff, J. (2007). ”Shared Leadership: a Postheroic Perspective on Leadership as a Collective Construction”.
International Journal of Leadership Studies, 3(1), 40-67.
Deaux, K.; Lewis, L.L. (1984). “Structure of gender stereotypes: Interrelationships among components and gender label”. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, 46, p. 991-1004. [OpenAIRE]
7. Eagly, A. H., & Karau, S. J. (2002). Role Congruity Theory of Prejudice Toward Female Leaders. Psychological Review, 109(3), 573-598. [OpenAIRE]
8. Leibling, M., (2005) How People Tick: A Guide to Difficult People and How to Handle Them, London: Kogan Page Limited
9. Lyons, P., (2007) “A leadership development model to improve organizational competitiveness”, Advances in Competitiveness Research, Indiana, vol. 15, pp. 103-115.
10. Năstase, M., (2009) “Importance of Trust in the Knowledge Based Leadership”, Review of International Comparative Management, 10(3), 518-526. [OpenAIRE]
11. Oancea, D. (2011) “La ce e bun un lider-femeie?”. Cariere. Jurnal de Leadership, No. 174, pp. 24-26.
12. Oakley, J. G. (2000). “Gender-based Barriers to Senior Management Positions: Understanding the Scarcity of Female CEOs”. Journal of Business Ethics, 27(4), pp. 321-334.
13. Pande, P.; Neuman, R.; Cavanagh, R., (2009) Six Sigma: cum îşi îmbunătăţesc performanţele GE, Motorola şi alte companii de top, Bucharest: ALL (original paper was published in United States in 2000).
14. Pearce, C.L.; Manz, C. C. (2005). “The New Silver Bullets of Leadership”. Organizational Dynamics, 34(2), 130-140.
15. Popescu, D. (2008). “Multicultural leadership”. Analele Universităţii din Oradea” - seria Ştiinţe economice, Tom XVII, Vol. IV Management and Marketing, pp. 500.
16. Radu, C. (2009). “The Influence of Leadership on the Organization's' Level of Competitiveness”. Review of International Comparative Management, 10(5), 959-967. [OpenAIRE]
17. Stewart, M. et al (2011). Toward Gender Balance in Creative Roles, Presentation at Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity.