1. Bates, John J. (1987) \Measurement of Travel Time Values and Opportunity Cost from a Discrete-Choice Model: A Note," The Economic Journal, 97, pp.493-498.
2. Becker, Gary (1965) \A theory of he allocation of time" Economic Journal, 75, pp.439-
3. M.E. Beesley (1965) \The Value of Time Spent in Travelling: Some New Evidence," Economica, vol.32, pp.175-185. [OpenAIRE]
4. Ben-Akiva, Moshe and Steven R. Lerman (1985) Discrete Choice Analysis: Theory and Application to Travel Demand. MIT Press.
5. Brockstael, Nancy E. (1995) \The travel cost method," D. Bromley (ed.) Handbook of Environmental Economics. Oxford: Basil Blackwell.
6. Brockstael, Nancy E., Kenneth E. McConnell, and I. Strand (1991) \Recreation," in J.B. Braden and C.D. Kolstad (eds.) Measuring the Demand for Environmental Quality. Amsterdam: North-Holland.
7. Bockstael, Nancy E., Ivar E. Strand, and W. Michael Hanemann (1987) \Time and the Recreational Demand Model." American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Vol. 69, pp. 293-302. Reprinted in Environmental Economics: A Reader, ed. by Anil Markandya and Julie Richardson, New York: St. Martins Press, (1992), 171-183. [OpenAIRE]
8. Sellar, Christine, John Raymond Stoll and Jean Paul Chavas (1985) \Validation of Empirical Measures of Welfare Change: A Comparison of Nonmarket Techniques," Land Economics, 61, pp.156-175.
9. Clawson, M. (1959) Methods ofr Measuring the Demand for and Value of Outdoor Recreation, Reprint n.10. Washington, DC: Resources for the Future, Inc.
10. Deaton, Angus, and John Muellbauer (1980) Economics and Consumer Behaviour, Cambridge University Press. New York. [OpenAIRE]
11. DeSerpa, A.J. (1971) \A Theory of the Economics of Time," The Economic Journal, vol. 81, pp.828-845. [OpenAIRE]
12. Evans, A. (1972) \On the theory of the economics of time" Scottish Journal of Political Economy, 19, pp.1-19.
13. Fisher, F. M., and Karl Shell (1971) \Taste and quality change in the pure the theory of the true cost of living," in Z. Griliches (ed.) Price Indexes and Quality Change: Studies in New Methods of Measurement, Harvard University Press, Cambridge, Mass.
14. Haab, Timothy C. and Kenneth E. McConnell (2002) Valuing Environmental and Natural Resources. The Econometrics Of Non-Market Valuation, Edward Elgar Publishing, 2002.
15. Hausman, Jerry A., Gregory K. Leonard, and Daniel McFadden (1995) \A utilityconsistent, combined discrete choice and count data model. Assessing recreational use losses due to natural resource damage," Journal of Public Economics, 56, pp.1-30.