1. Abdullah, F., Alwi, M.R.,Lee, N.,Ho, V.B. (2008.), Measuring and managing franchise satisfaction:a study of academic franchising, Journal of Modeling in Management, Vol.3.,No.2.,pp.182-199.
2. Alon, I. (2010): Franchising globally: Inovation, Learning and Imitation, Palgrave MacMillan, Basingstoke, UK
3. Barney,J., (1991.), Firm resources and sustained competitive advantage, Journal of Management, Vol.17.,pp.99-120.
4. Barthelemy,J., (2008.), Opportunism, knowledge, and the performance of franchise chains, Strategic Management Journal, pp. 145-1463
5. Davies, M.A.P., Lassar, W., Manolis, C., Prince, M., & Winsor, R.D. (2011), A Model of Trust and Compliance in Franchise Relationships, Journal of Business Venturing, 26(3), 321-340.
6. Gauzente, C. (2003), Measuring franchisees' satisfaction: theoretical considerations and empirical testing, International Journal of Retail & Distribution Management, Vol. 31 No. 10, pp. 508-17. [OpenAIRE]
7. Grűnhagen, M., Flight, R.L., Boggs, D.J., (2011) Franchising during times of economic recession: a longitudinal analysis of automotive service franchises, Journal of Marketing Channels,18, pp. 57-77 ISSN: 1046-669X [OpenAIRE]
8. Hing, N. (1995), Franchisee Satisfaction: Contributors and Consequences, Journal of Small Business Management, 33(2): 12-25.
9. Justis, R.T., Judd, R. (1986), Master franchising: a new look, Journal of Small Business Management, July, pp. 16-21.
10. Kashyap, V., Antia, K.D., Frazier, G.L., (2012), Contracts, extracontractual incentives and ex post behavior in franchise channel relationship, Journal of Marketing Research,Vol.XLIX, pp. 260-276 [OpenAIRE]
11. Khams, M.H.M. (2013), Investigation of e!ective factors on franchisee's satisfaction in the process of franchising, World of Sciences Journal, vol.1,pp.78-89
12. Kuan-Yin Lee, Ying-chiech Hsu and Hui_Ling Huan (2008), “"e lmpact of Communication on Satisfaction and Loyalty in the Franchise System: Subjective Viewpoints of Franchisees”, European Retail Reserch, Vol. 22, 2008, pp. 117-136.
13. Morrison, K. A. (1997), How Franchisee Job Satisfaction and Personality A!ects Performance, Organizational Commitment, Franchisor Relations, and Intention to Remain, Journal of Small Business Manag., July: 39-67.
14. Paswan, A.K., Wittmann, C.M., (2009), Knowledge management and franchise systems, Industrial Marketing Management 38, pp.173-180 [OpenAIRE]
15. Porter, M.E. (1980) Competitive Strategy, Free Press, New York, 1980.