1. Bakker, M. (2011). HP's Global Supply Chain Optimization, [available at: https://supplychain.org/f/M_Bakker_SCC_SupplyChainWorld_v1.pdf, access February 11, 2014]
2. Billington, C., Callioni, G., Crane, B., Ruark, J., Willems, S. (2004). Accelerating the Profitability of Hewlett-Packard's Supply Chains, Interfaces, Vol. 34, No. 1, p. 59-72.
3. Blackhurst, J., Cantor, D., O'Donnell, M. (2012). Sustainable Supply Chains: A Guide for Small- to Mediumsized Manufacturers, [available at: http://www.ciras.iastate.edu/publications/CIRAS_Supply_Chain_Sustainability-2012.02.29.pdf, access February 2, 2014]
4. Cargille, B. & Fry, C. (2006). Design for Supply Chain - Spreading the Word Across HP, Supply Chain Management Review, Vol. 10, No. 5, p. 34-41.
5. Carter, C.R. & Rogers, D.S. (2008). A framework of sustainable supply chain management: moving toward new theory, International Journal of Physical Distribution & Logistics Management, Vol. 38, No. 5, p. 360- 387.
6. Ellis, S., (2013). Change in the (Supply) Chain: High-Tech Global Supply Chains: Shifting Gears [available at: http://ct.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/2013ChangeintheSupplyChainWhitePaper.pdf, access February 12, 2014]
7. HP Global Citizenship summary report (2012). [available at: http://www8.hp.com/us/en/hpinformation/global-citizenship/reporting.html, access February 12, 2014]
8. HP Next Team (2013). Modern-Day Silk Road Optimizes HP's Supply Chain, [available at: http://www8.hp.com/hpnext/posts/modern-day-silk-road-optimizes-hp-s-supply-chain#.U-U9lzitejw, access February 15, 2014]
9. Lowitt, E.M & Grimsley, J. (2009). Hewlett-Packard: Sustainability as a Competitive Advantage, [available at: http://www.hp.com/hpinfo/globalcitizenship/environment/commitment/accenturestudy.pdf, access February 10, 2014]
10. Mingay, S. (2007). Green IT: The New Industry Shockwave, [available at: http://www.ictliteracy.info/rf.pdf/Gartner_on_Green_IT.pdf, access March 3, 2014]
11. Mejías, A.M. & Pardo, J.E. (2013). Best Practices in Sustainable Supply Chain Management: A Literature Review, 7th International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Industrial Management: Industrial Engineering and Complexity Management, Universidad de Valladolid, Valladolid, 10-12th July, p. 59-66.
12. Prophet, T. (2013). Investing in Transportation to Improve Supply Chain Efficiency at HP, [available at: http://www8.hp.com/hpnext/posts/investing-transportation-improve-supply-chain-efficiency-hp#.U-Uezitejw, access February 13, 2014]
13. Seuring, S. & Müller, M. (2008). From a literature review to a conceptual framework for sustainable supply chain management, Journal of Cleaner Production, Vol. 16, Issue 15, p. 1699-1710.
14. WCED (World Commission on Environment and Development). (1987). Our common future[available at: http://conspect.nl/pdf/Our_Common_Future-Brundtland_Report_1987.pdf, access February 15, 2014]