Worldwide, over time, the years of economic crisis were defined by significant increases in the levels of budget deficits. Discussions on sizing budget deficits, financing, especially the volume of public debt became more intense, both politically and academically. The ... View more
MEMBERS: • Professor, PhD. Paolo Andrei, Università degli Studi di Parma, Italy; • Professor, PhD. Stefano Azzali, Università degli Studi di Parma, Italy; • Professor, PhD. Grigore Belostecinic, ASEM Chişinãu, Republic of Moldova; • Professor, PhD. Jacky Mathonnat, L'Universite D'Auvergne, Clermont1, Clermont-Ferrand, France; • Professor, PhD. Viorel Cornescu, University of Bucharest, Romania; • Professor, PhD. Mykhaylo Postan, Odessa National Maritime University, Ukraine; • Associate Professor, PhD. Rose-Marie Borges, Université d'Auvergne, France.
23. Moraru Camelia, Popovici - Analysis of Budget deficit in Romania during 2000- Norina 2013
24. Moşnianu Cristian - Stages of Evolution of the Market Economy in Romania
25. Moşnianu Cristian - World Trade Organization (WTO) Agreements on Competition Policy - Information Sharing and its Role in Achieving Organizational Performance - Employee Motivation-Source of Organizational Performance
26. Nancu Dorinela, Sarpe Daniela Ancuta
27. Nancu Dorinela, Lazar Cristina, Ionescu Alexandra