Why Are There No Milton Friedmans Today?
- Journal: Econ Journal Watch,volume 10,issue 2 May,pages167-171
- Subject: Milton Friedman,Chicago school,economics,economists
- jel: jel:A14 | jel:A13 | jel:A11 | jel:B3 | jel:B2
This article addresses two questions: Are there fewer economist public intellectuals today than previously, and if so, why? and: Are there fewer economists who support free markets today, and if so, why? It answers yes to the first question, suggesting that the selectio... View more
- References (2)
- Similar Research Results (9)
- Metrics No metrics available