Prof. Filimon Stremţan Ph.D; Assist. Silvia-Ştefania Mihalache Author-Workplace-Name:“1 Decembrie 1918” University of Alba Iulia Faculty of Science Alba Iulia, Romania;
Journal: Annals of Computational Economics,volume 3,issue 38 May,pages10-10
Subject: social marketing, social media marketing, consumer behaviour, social campaigns
jel: jel:M38 | jel:M31
Social marketing, a concept that has only recently reached its maturity, it’s starting to win ground in Romania as well, although it is many times used clumsily or confused with other concepts that are similar either from a phonetically point of view, either from the po... View more
1. Andreasen, Marketing Social Change, Jossey-Bass Publisher, San Francisco, A.R. 1995
2. Andreasen, Social marketing: its definition and domain, Journal of Public Policy A.R. and Marketing, Vol. 13 No. 1, 1994
3. Bryant, C. A., “A social marketing approach to increasing breast cancer screening Forthofer, M. S. rates”. Journal of Health Education, 31, 2000
4. Gavrilă - Investiţiile în economia contemporană, Edt. Cartea Cărţii de Ştiinţă, Paven, I. Cluj-Napoca, 2010
5. Hannagan, T. Marketing for Non-Profit Sector, the Macmillan Press Ltd., New York, 1992 Rezistenţa la schimbare, Tribuna economică, nr. 39, sept. 2005
6. Hinescu A., Zetea, V., Bolog, A.
7. Kotler, Ph., Roberto, E. L.
8. Kotler, Ph., Lee, N.
9. Cordoş, M. Neiger, B. L., Leonard, H., Ware, J., Stoddard, G. 15. Wiebe, G.D. based curriculum, American Journal of Health Studies, 18(1), 2002 Merchandising commodities and citizenship in television, Public Opinion Quarterly, Vol. 15, No. 4, Winter, 1951/1952 www.dole5aday.com. www.responsabilitatesociala.ro. www.pampers.com. http://pgbalkans.com/en/cc_programs.asp. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_media_marketing.