1. Aaker, D.A. (1989). “Managing assets and skills: the key to a sustainable competitive Advantage”, California Management Review, winter, pp. 91-106. [OpenAIRE]
2. Abdullah, M. A. (2000) a. Small and Medium Enterprises: Some Pertinent Issues. Small and Medium Enterprises in Asia Pacific Countries: Roles and Issues, Vol. 1. Huntington, NY: Nova Science Publishers.
3. Abdullah, M.A. (2000) b. Myths and Realities of SMEs in Malaysia. Small and Medium Enterprises in Asia Pacific Countries: Roles and Issues, Vol. 1. Huntington, NY: Nova Science Publishers.
4. Abell, D. F. (1980). Defining the Business. Englewood Cliffs, NJ, Prentice-Hall.
5. Ahmad, S., (2005). Investigating the relationships between distinctive capabilities, business strategy and performance of Malaysian Exporting SMEs. Doctoral dissertation University of South Australia.
6. Ahmad, S. ,(2012). Crisis: Strategic Management in Public Relation. Power point presentation at International Public Relations Summit: Global cooperation in Asian Perspectives. Bali.
7. Alan B. Bernstein and Cindy Rakowitz (2012). Emergency Public Relations: Crisis Management In a 3.0 World. p. 5. ISBN 978-1469159546
8. Aldrich, H.E., (1979). “Organizations and Environments”, Prentice-Hall, Englewood Cliffs, NJ.
9. Amit, R. and Shoemaker, P. (1993). “Strategic assets and organizational rents” Strategic Management Journal, No 14, pp. 33 - 46.
10. Amanda Forman (2001), Georgiana Duchess of Devonshire, New York: Random House USA Inc; New Ed edition. ISBN 003757538340.
11. Analoui, F. And Karami, A. (2002). “How Chief Executives' Perception of the Environment Impacts on Company Performance”, Journal of Management Development, Vol. 21, No. 4, pp. 290-305. [OpenAIRE]
12. Andrews, K.R. (1971), The Concept of Corporate Strategy, Richard D. Irwin, Homewood, IL.
13. Ansoff, H.I. (1965), Corporate Strategy, McGraw-Hill, New York, NY. Ansoff, H.I. (1987), “The Emerging Paradigm of Strategic Behavior”, Strategic Management Journal, Vol. 8, 1987, pp. 501-15. [OpenAIRE]
14. Ansoff, H.I. (1987), Corporate Strategy, revised ed. Penguin Books, London.
15. Ansoff, H.I. (1991), “Critique of Henry Mintzberg's The Design School: Reconsidering the Basic Premises of Strategic Management”, Strategic Management Journal, Vol. 12, pp. 449-61. [OpenAIRE]