Providing a high quality products and services is a key to business success. That is because high quality promotes customer satisfaction and customer satisfaction has a direct link to business revenue. Clients want quality products and services in order to feel they are... View more
4. Plunkett, J.J., Quality costs: A critique of some economic cost of quality models, in Barrie, G. Dale International Journal of Production Research, November 1988, pp. 1713 - 1726.
5. Popescu C., Metodologia cercetării ştiinţifice economice, Ed. ASE, Bucureşti, Răboacă, Ghe., 2006. Ciucur. D., Iovan, D.
6. Popescu, D. Managementul Calităţii. Principii şi practici, Ed. Universitaria, Craiova, 2008.
7. Shank, J. K., Measuring the "cost of quality": A strategic cost management Govindarajan perspective, in Journal of Cost Management, Summer 1994, pp. 5 - V., 17.
8. Simpson, J. B., Quality costs: Facilitating the quality initiative, in BarryBrinker Muthler, D. (Editor), Emerging Practices in Cost Management, Warren Gorham Lamont Publication, Boston 1992, pp. 11-1 - 11-10.
9. * * * Partnering for Total Quality, Eight-Volume Series, SEMATECH, 1991.